PIC THREAD Come let me rock your world

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by RileyRyder, Jul 29, 2021.

?

I’m curious.. What are your thoughts on playing music while having sex?

1. Yes (which genre?)

80.0%
  2. No

4.0%
  3. Depends (explain in comments)

16.0%
  1. SO happy to finally be back! Come visit me 6pm-6am or call the ranch and schedule an appointment ❤️ +1 (775) 246-9901 (Ext. 0) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

89B4E7C0-252C-44C6-A18E-E840800CF603.jpeg
    D7D4B6C9-1D12-40F3-927A-90D06DD62D73.jpeg
    4A9285AD-0D1A-4BBF-AEF8-7C835CF65300.jpeg

Trailboss, easy, Old Nick and 10 others like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Wow, how is it you look more gorgeous each time I see pics of you Miss @RileyRyder?

aztecwarrior2881 and RileyRyder like this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@RileyRyder I like to stream music from my fave LA radio station KOLA FM. It plays alot of 80s and 90s stuff. It definitely helps the mood. What do you like?

RileyRyder likes this.
  4. I have a few songs on my phone that sets and keeps the mood

RileyRyder likes this.
  5. Aww thank you @gLip5 ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gLip5 likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You're welcome Miss @RileyRyder!

RileyRyder likes this.
  7. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

With me it's rock and roll. Who, Petty, Webb Wilder, Rodney Crowell, Delbert, NRBQ, Georgia Satellites (Dan Baird is a friend), Allmans, The Band, Dylan (electric only); Bob Seger, my good friend Rob played guitar with him for years (RIP Alto Reed); For years with Delbert, too. Some Stones but the '80s were graveyard for them. AC/DC.

John Hiatt, Sonny Landreth. I once cut slide heads with Sonny on the Delbert cruise; he said I won, which was preposterous but he was kind and encouraging and said, "You don't have to be me, be you."

Have been since.

Big Al Anderson (from NRBQ) who tried to buy my Tele on the Cruise. He really wanted and he asked me how much I wanted for it. I said, "One million dollars." He said, "Can I just borrow it a little this week?" I let him use it for one gig. It was the only guitar he played for the whole gig (I was watching that guitar like a hawk) and when he came offstage, I was right there to take it back from him. He babbled on about how great my guitar is. Yeah Al, I know.

That guitar will be in the crematorium with me. Believe it. My brother Steve gets the rest.

Dan Baird and Homemade Sin. Bonnie Raitt; Carolyn Wonderland; Brian Setzer orchestra Xmas show (it's fantastic and my friend Kevin plays piano for him) as well as Brian Setzer's Rockabilly Riot (If Brian's ears get better, maybe he'll tour again, disabling tinnitus) and I'll get to go see Kevin, again. Kevin is my best friend in Nashville.

Massive Kentucky Headhunters fan, Greg Martin (first chair guitar) is one of my best friends, he let me slide on his 55 Les Paul Junior (single p90) and even let me re-tune it (I play in G tuning, he plays in D) and he said I made it sound great. High praise from Greg.

But yeah, rock and roll. Sorry for the name-dropping but I have a lot of GREAT stories about these guys I know.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
    RileyRyder likes this.
  8. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

BTW, Riley, these photos took my breath away. You are just...just...just...FUCKING APHRODITE!!!

(yes, I grabbed and saved these new photos and all I can say is Please ma'am, may I have some more?)

One more thing: The denim and dark hair look is just totally awesome!!! (swoon)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    RileyRyder likes this.
  9. Anything as long as it is not really loud. too loud kills the mood.

RileyRyder likes this.
  10. Looking good! You have a wonderful smile

RileyRyder and Melvin Gillilan like this.
  11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Look at all those beautiful pictures of you :p

RileyRyder and Melvin Gillilan like this.
  12. Oooooh I like your style!! For me it kinda just depends on the mood, but I think the music can definitely help set the tone and take any edge off. I always love listening to either rock or r&b, but I'm open to anything :)

Pizza Man likes this.
  13. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

Melvin Gillilan and RileyRyder like this.
  14. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m into metal. My favorites are King Diamond, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Cannibal Corpse, Exodus, Motörhead, Master Sword, Mute Prophet, Yarima, Ghost, Visigoth…if it’s heavy, I might enjoy it.

As for music during sex…no. Can’t do it. It’s too much of a distraction.

RileyRyder likes this.