REVIEW A Blissful Evening with Pantera By Benz

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Benz, Jan 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

I contact Pantera via email about scheduling a meet and greet along with a tour of the facility. Pantera reply and we were able to set the date. Upon arriving at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch (MBR), I was a nervous wreck. I informed the door man that I was meeting Pantera and waited for appearance. Her photo trends are beautiful, however nothing like what I saw when she walked into the room. If anybody had view her picture or meet her in person, her smile can radiant the room. Let me tell you her physical and inner beauty is undeniable. However, I was not what see expect upon my arrival, she quoted that I look like “Edward James Olmos.” Pantera knows how to stroke a man’s ego. Upon retrieving a beer, we proceed to her room. She was very informative and answer all my questions. She is educated, warm, pleasant and always smiling. Negotiations went smoothly, and we were able to reach a consensus. I place a deposit and was able to work with Pantera on scheduling a party with her.

Party:
    I got an email from her that she needed more time to look special for tonight. Being the gentleman, I agree on the new time. Enter the parlor and informed them that (Elvis was in the house) I was meeting Pantera. What a beautiful sight when Pantera came and greeted me. Her picture does her no justice, I was able to sit back and just drink in her passion and beauty. She could tell that I was quiet (not normal) I have been told that I talk too much. She ask if I needed a drink and I agree to getting a shot to calm my nerve’s. She is every man wish, desire, and for some a fantasy.

After gulping half the drink, My Wish, Desire and Fantasy and myself began walking the plank towards her room, I took a shower and, (HERE COME THE JUICE STUFF) nah, I will just leave it at that. She is sexy, sensual and you can learn a lot about yourself. She will take you to the moon and back, you will howl to moon, you will enjoy yourself. Guys, Gals or couples I recommend that you book a party with this young lady. You will not go wrong.

PS: I left the place in bliss. I need a beer at the bar.

2. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

yup, so do I [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]:p:D:eek:

3. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

:D:eek::rolleyes::p:cool: beautiful lady

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule your amazing appointment with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

This happen 2 years old, Still she has my heart

cappy likes this.
  6. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

She will be back September October November Pre-book her dates

7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Are you heading back for ROUND 2?

8. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Are you heading back for ROUND 2?

Benz likes this.
  9. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

@Pizza Man read the my 2nd review with Pantera

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book your party with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]