Crazy Sex Dreams

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Mercedes, Aug 16, 2019.

?

Do you have reoccurring sex dream themes?

1. often.. I must come to the bunny ranch to fulfill them!

36.1%
  2. never... I do all my freaky shit in the waking hours :)

11.1%
  3. sometimes... I am unsure how my subconscious is asking me to express myself sexually?

52.8%
  1. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

Last night.... CRAZY SEX Dream.
    No sex unfortunately, but the plot was unbelievable.
    Basically I am on a sleepover/class trip to the grand canyon.
    There is this guy. Skinny, blonde, long hair, and kind of dressed like a jester- but not in costume, just more of an off-the-wall style. We flirted.. (oh yeah, somehow I was also developing photos in my old high school) We almost got together a couple of different times... the way he ran his hands around my body was pretty much ecstasy to me. The first time we encountered each other, it was fun and free, it was just flirting and touching and I had to go to class or something. The next time I saw him, it turns out that my best friend was dating him!! I can handle that, I am an adult of of course. However, me and my best friend and another friend were all sleeping in one bed together... we woke up to get some breakfast.... I had on a jumpsuit and heels. My two friends left (to have the breakfast a chaperone was making- I think my best friends mother) I had to double back due to a wardrobe malfunction. Guess who was there this time. That cute guy. I told him we could not do anything, but as he began touching me, my argument to not to do anything really disintegrated. He could have had me, and it would have been amazing!
    But,,, I hear some talking from outside the door and I pause, trying to hear better, I whisper to him that my friends might be here. He disregards this and continues his magic touch as I slowly pull away... not fast enough though, because here comes my two friends through the door. And me, totally busted with my jumpsuit unzipped and half-hanging off of me.
    We go to our class in the Grand Canyon, I try to explain to my friend that I was sorry and its not like I was trying to take him from her... and that it just sort of happened. When that didn't work, I was just upfront with her, and I owned my story even to a malicious intent. I told her, (real name omitted), you know I have a reputation for stealing friends' boyfriends... something like that. She told me I needed to talk to a therapist and actually that explanation seemed to work. She relaxed a bit and was comfortable with me again.
    There was a test, (which I did not think there would be) and I had been in the back of the class/ stage most of the time, and honestly not been able to hear much- I was just taking in the beauty. We had those little bubble paper slips. My friends around me were grading theirs, they told me that they had gotten F's.... I looked at my own and at first glance thought I did alright, maybe a C or B... looking at the bottom of my paper I see that it has been pre-graded and I received an F...
    Later, my friend and that guy hooked up... he had wanted me, but I coerced them into into it. It was heartbreaking. He had been working on a specialty project with food and plants- mailing the orders out. That was really intriguing to me.. I wanted to be with him...
    So, it gets a little weird. He told me after that he would've rather been with me and started telling me about my friend... I stopped him because I already knew, she had guy and girl parts--- But I figured her feelings didn't need to be hurt over this, she was still a great person and I loved her. I stopped him and told him that she had been my best friend since the 3rd grade and I was always going to be there for her.
    She drove me and our other friend out of the canyon in her red jeep-, when I complemented her on her ride- she said she never had a red jeep and it it all of a sudden was a white truck.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    TiredFrog likes this.
  2. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

I just had a tame one last night, but I think it might still count for this thread.

The entire dream was around the start of a date with a famous YouTuber (whom I follow on Twitter in real life and occasionally watch some of her YouTube videos as well). I remember stopping by to pick her up as she was almost finished getting ready, but for some reason we were at an office building or something similar instead of a place of residence. I visit her in the bathroom as she's doing last looks in front of the mirror and I walk up behind her to give her a hug. We both leave together, heading down the elevator and she's laughing it up as I'm acting like a dork. We make it out to the parking long while talking about our plans for the evening as we head toward her car. She wants to drive the car and I don't mind. As we head out on to the road she starts sucking on her finger and then glances over at me to see if I've noticed.

Then I wake up. Dammit.

Mercedes likes this.
  3. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Dear Fozzie, that sounds like pure torture ;)

4. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Oh, believe me it is torturous enough. Maybe I should not have her picture as the desktop wallpaper on my computer at home, which is the last thing I see before shutting down the computer and heading to bed for the night. :D

I ended up watching a couple of her YouTube videos just now for some reason. I don't know why that would be. ;)

Coincidentally, I just remembered the song Drive My Car by The Beatles, which is supposed to be musical euphemism for sex. And, of course, she's driving a car in the dream. Ha, ha!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Mercedes likes this.
  5. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Hmm... no sex dreams currently to report...

6. Mercedes, my (sex) dreams always include you!

Mercedes likes this.
  7. what a way to leave someone hanging.....

Mercedes likes this.
  8. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

I love sex dreams!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mercedes likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your sexy dream!!! Book your fabulous party with @Mercedes today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Mercedes likes this.
  10. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Thank you sweetheart,... even though you may not have 'sleep' dreamed it, would you mind regaling me with one of your 'day' dreams?
    xo Mercedes

11. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha! I bet you have really fun and wild sex dreams because you are just that way!! <3

12. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Aren't they the Best, Sasha!?
    It sounds like we have a lot in common, I am half Russian, though my Swedish side shows up more in my looks... I always thought that Russian woman had 'attitudes', and that is where I get mine from.. Yoga, spa, food. yep <3 <3

Jessie Summers likes this.
  13. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

lol:p
    Yes, girl! I think he needs more details!

14. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

That is so funny!! I am from St Petersburg, so I am half Swedish too!! We definitely should get to know each other!! Would be a great party !!! Hahaha. Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Now I want a fun sex dream....tonight!

I actually had a wild one last week....involved a recent sexual partner of mine, lots and lots of pre-party shots at the Bunny bar, and me being totally dominated as I was tied to the bedframe.....the interesting thing, there were two girls there who had never met one another....one was a current Bunny babe (I partied with her during my last trip there so she met figure out who she is..... @EvieRen *cough cough*.....and the other was my long-ago high school crush that I never was able to make a move on because she was involved (and eventually married) somebody else........

The dream was fun and amazing and I wouldn't mind having it again..........maybe with a second bunny babe this time with Evie??? hehehe

16. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

Italiantriker Well-Known Member

I get them alot. I had One the other night that was simple but sexy. I was playing naked Truth or Dare with 2 Ladies. Just before I woke up they were both kissing me and using their hands on me
    I woke up ridiculously horny
    I started jacking off on the way to the bathroom.

17. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me

I get them alot. I had One the other night that was simple but sexy. I was playing naked Truth or Dare with 2 Ladies. Just before I woke up they were both kissing me and using their hands on me

18. Italiantriker
    Chat with Me