Something funny

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexaHaze, May 27, 2021.

1. Would guys use this at a party , bachelor party etc lol. Well we courtesans do the real thing , but lets see what your thoughts are lol.
    o_O;):D

FB_IMG_1622158804434.jpg

2. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

I would think if you had two guys and this game, they would figure out how to take it apart so each had one and they would chase each other around the building. Hopefully they dont shoot their eyes out, but yeah its a possibility. Give guys big fake dicks and we will figure out some way to fight each other with them.

AlexaHaze and RunningSquirrel like this.
  3. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Well-Known Member

Seriously. Room full of guys and one big dildo on the table, its just uncomfortable. Give all the guys in the room a big ass dildo each and we will be slapping each other with them in 10 minutes. We cant help it, its genetic.

4. Bottles of Ivory Liquid were put to use in a similar situation -- ah, high school

AlexaHaze likes this.
  5. Would've been curious to have been in the room when they did product testing on this (...hmmm, velocity is lacking...)

BTW, Miz Alexa...that'd be an interesting game at the Bunny Ranch..."Who's the Fastest Wanker?"

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    AlexaHaze likes this.
  6. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Except the Ivory soap, eet smell wrong...

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. I think someone should get us these at each ranch to play with lol

TiredFrog and RunningSquirrel like this.
  8. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I can find sites where it gets shipped from Europe which means several weeks for delivery.... can you find a US company selling them? I can see this going over well there, it would be a fun "loser buys other player a drink" kind of game!!

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  9. LOL...yeah, TF, I had to look, too ...OMG, they even have a video demo plus one on YouTube -- what a long way from "Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots" LOL...the thing retails for $50 USD pre-shipping/handling (it's not on Amazon and the one US online site is "Sold Out," lol --no need to give them a free plug on here)...

Miz @AlexaHaze , how'd you, uh, come across this in the first place?

AlexaHaze, TiredFrog and Pizza Man like this.
  10. Haha. Saw this crazy thing on fb. I think this would be a blast at the ranches. ❤

Pizza Man and RunningSquirrel like this.
  11. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

I SO agree with you about the fun factor! If you can find one that ships from anywhere in this country, send me the link and I'll get one for you!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  12. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. The more I look at it, the more it looks like a wireless router lol