The Woman Crush Wednesday topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kevinz0071, Jan 11, 2017.

1. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you so much, love!
    XOXOXOX

2. EvieRen
    Chat with Me

EvieRen |Evie Ren| Gamer Girl GFE Extraordinaire |

Thank you so much! I am so honored <3

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful but cool Wednesday in May, my spirits are warmed and I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Evie Ren, Juniper Jones, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Azalea Gold, Chevelle Marie, Stormy Skye, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Lexie Silva, Alexa Haze, Jordan Kade, Aspen North and, Alexa Wu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  4. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    Welcome back to Mound House, Miz @sindysky !!!
    (...and appreciate last week's props, Sir @Perseus )
    wcw-@sindysky.jpg

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  5. I think it's safe to say that my WCW lady now is definitely @LavenderJoy . Something about her is such a turn on! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. RunningSquirrel likes this.
  7. Thank you Thank you for the WCW shout and on the Welcome Back!! Happy to be here again!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel and Baba1234 like this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

AlexaHaze and KikiLover like this.
  9. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  10. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

You're welocome RS. So .. is the Scuba club back in business?

11. Perseus
    Chat with Me

A venti extra hot double shot (heh heh) slow roast coffee fix with extra cream (heh heh) StarBux WCW: @NinaBux

12. LavenderJoy
    Chat with Me

LavenderJoy Schoolgirl Next Door

Thank you Marlin!!! I always want to be your crush
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful last Wednesday in May, my spirits are warmed and I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Evie Ren, Juniper Jones, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Azalea Gold, Chevelle Marie, Stormy Skye, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Lexie Silva, Alexa Haze, Jordan Kade, Aspen North, Autumn Verlot and, Alexa Wu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  15. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

16. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    This week, celebrating the beautiful @KarinaKaifova
    WCW @KARINA.jpg

17. Awww thanks for the love... I have had a pretty successful tour so far..

18. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Sending a Super Duper Shout Out to my Birthday Buddy @MiaAmore She's so Sweet, Sexy and Sensual, a truly wonderful woman IMG_20210526_183138.jpg

Perseus and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  19. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

AlexaHaze and KikiLover like this.
  20. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Voraciously watching her lips (and hips) move, hungrily WCW: @KikiLover

21. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

22. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    June Swoonin' down Lover's Lane with @KikiLover & @Misty Lane !
    WCW_@mistyandkiki.jpg

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful first Wednesday in June, my spirits are warmed and I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Cecily Rose, Evie Ren, Juniper Jones, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Azalea Gold, Chevelle Marie, Stormy Skye, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Lexie Silva, Alexa Haze, Jordan Kade, Aspen North, Autumn Verlot and, Alexa Wu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

24. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]On this beautiful Wednesday in June, my spirits are warmed and I’m crushing on the beautiful and exciting Air Force Amy, Natasha Star, Stacy Tyler, Asia Foxxx, Ruby Rae, Randy Ryder, Andrea Banks, Desert Rose, Madeleine, Mercedes, Evie Ren, Juniper Jones, Ellie Moore, Bailey Paige, Kiki Lover, Olivia Green, Kiteh Kawasaki, Kathryn Wolfe, Abigail Rhoads, Azalea Gold, Chevelle Marie, Stormy Skye, Mary Lynn, Jasmine Rose, Jamie Jordan, Lexie Silva, Alexa Haze , Jordan Kade, Aspen North, Autumn Verlot and, Alexa Wu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaHaze likes this.
  26. Happy Woman Crush Wednesday, Bunny Boarders!
    She's back at the Sagebrush next week to brighten your night (and day)! @RebeccaBrite !
    wcw-@rebeccabrite062021.jpg

Marlin Groce Jr and Perseus like this.
  27. AstridAllure likes this.
  28. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

That is beautiful Squirrel!!!! Thank you. I cannot wait to brighten the days and nights of others.

29. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Go Metric! 800 cc WCW: @BritneyBanks
    Now the challenge is how to make the measurement: fluid displacement? 3D laser scanning ? Wonder if DaVinci pondered this task.? I'm guessing Mona Lisa wasn't a candidate.

30. Perseus
    Chat with Me

RS, I think in this case, its spelled "Briten" your night (and day).