For the Ladies who offer parties to Ladies...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Midwest Couple, May 12, 2021.

1. Is it annoying when you end up in a party with a total "pillow princess"

Better yet, is there such thing as a pillow princess party (receiving, not giving) that the wife can ask for when we arrive?

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I'm sure you could negotiate something like this with one of the ladies. If the one you pick cannot then maybe she can suggest another one who can.

I had to look up that term having never heard it before. Maybe @Air Force Amy knows?

https://kitschmix.com/pros-cons-dating-pillow-princess/

Midwest Couple likes this.
  3. Pizza Man likes this.
  4. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I am open to a 3 way with a woman that only wants to receive. :)
    I enjoy giving.

Boggsy, Midwest Couple and Pizza Man like this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am sure some of the ladies can offer your wife that kind of experience ;)

Midwest Couple and Pizza Man like this.
  6. Pillow Princess
    A girl in a lesbian relationship who is usually a bottom. She likes to recieve rather than give and she is also most likely to stop texting when she sees you're also typing.
    You might not want to hook up with Laiana, she just lies there because she's such a pillow princess.

Ok, now that that is out of the way.

My answer is, no not at all.

You pay for me to do whatever we negotiated. I don't expect anything except kindness.

What you want to do is 100% your perogative.

And when I give, boy oh boy, do you ever love it!

The guys always go "how did you do that?" after I help you orgasm like you never have before and then I teach them how to do it as a little "take home gift from me to you. ❤️

7. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

I think it's all about communication with the lady! I've had clients who want a pillow princess but if they don't tell me I don't know! I love being able to custom create the perfect party for any individual or couple, and when we're all on the same page it's so easy for everything to flow smoothly.

Midwest Couple likes this.
  8. LavenderJoy
    Chat with Me

LavenderJoy Schoolgirl Next Door

Personally, I love a pillow princess! especially if she does have a man who is watching... or helping.

I imagine that most of us would be happy to negotiate that expectation into a party!

KikiLover likes this.
  9. Thank you Rebecca :) We will definitely reach out to you as soon as we are able to book our next trip out to the cul de sac.

10. Thank you Amy [smilie=hot over you.gif]. "how did you do that"? After 25+ years of marriage, we've tried a number of new and creative ways to have "fun". But, we've never had a professional share new tricks. Hopefully the saying about "old dogs" isn't true :)

11. Yes - the hubby does his best to communicate the plan for the party, but even after a number of trips - it's awkward to be so demanding of what activities will occur during the party. Even with him having instruction on what to say, it' still makes the wife feel uncomfortable to hear him say it.

12. "especially if she does have a man who is watching... or helping."

Oh, goodness [smilie=hot over you.gif] It feels a little bit like you're in our fantasy head and already understand exactly what our parties are all about :) Thank you so much for the reassurance, it makes us even more excited for our next trip out.

LavenderJoy likes this.
  13. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Everyone has needs and desires, but the manifestation of those needs and desires are unique. Some women have a need to be nurtured, loved on, and cared for by another woman or man 100% of the time. They NEED that interaction for comfort and pleasure, so having an understanding and GGG partner to play is vital.
    Sex is supposed to be mutually pleasurable, fun, playful, and not super serious. It is good to laugh a little, moan a little, and feel free to just be PRESENT in that very moment.

My bedroom is open and available to share and indulge in the needs and desires of others. I enjoy sharing sexual experiences with others. It could be new for both my partner and I, and we learn something together, or I am the leader. As a submissive female I am a follower with BDSM.

Sex isn't one size fits all, and that is especially what I love about it.