For the ladies, what was the first day back like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jim DiGriz, May 1, 2021.

1. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

The first time I came back home from college for Thanksgiving break it felt both comforting and a little unsettling because I'd gotten used to another "home". Other people have a similar feeling when they spend a long time in a setting until it becomes familiar, but then have to leave for an extended time. So what was your first day back like?

2. Oh my Gosh!!!! Super busy!! People waiting in the parking lot before we opened at 7am. First Stacy Tyler got picked, then me, then Mercedes and it has been on like Donkey Kong ever since. Must be at least 40 line ups. EVERYBODY is having fun and making money and tons of friends and supporters coming in. Suzette is in the parlor we are all very upbeat and happy and excited for this to be the best year ever and next year even better. And we can't wait to see all of you too!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Miss @Air Force Amy is such a ball of positive energy. Kudos to you and the other ladies for making it (in my eyes) a successful reopening! It really looked like everyone was having a great time.

4. Awww gee thanks gLip5! Thank YOU for making the road grip out too see us opening day. It was such an appreciated gesture and you are so very dear and near to our hearts. It mean everything in the world for you to be here with us opening day!

And all us ladies and staff love you gLip5!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thank you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Oh it was amazing, we had so many people show up... everyone had lots of fun hehe ;););)

6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

And I love you, all the other ladies, and staff as well Miss @Air Force Amy!

7. This is really great news all around [smilie=happy.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  8. Glad to hear it was busy. Did you have to turn any clients away because of the long lines? How long was the wait for the first day?

Has it slowed down since?

9. How long was the wait per client? Did you have to turn anyone away?

10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

A lady never kiss and tell but I’ll just say it was a blast! Literally and figuratively. haha! ;););)

RunningSquirrel likes this.