❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, enchanting, ebullient, bewitching and, intoxicating Alexa Wu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, enchanting, ebullient, bewitching and, intoxicating Alexa Wu!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  15. LRN's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you doing well. I appreciate you reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @destinistarr (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @SandiBenks (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe )
    @cumishaamado (Stay Safe. Happy Mother's Day)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @AlexaHaze (Love your photoshoot pics. I appreciate you reaching out to me on twitter.Stay Safe)
    @MarieBossette (Stay Safe. Happy Mother's Day)
    @RebeccaMae (Stay Safe)
    @KittyRae (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @LavenderJoy (Stay Safe Schoolgirl Goddess)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Stay Safe )
    @NinaBux (Stay Safe)
    @JenniferLynn (Stay Safe Barbie Kitty )
    @ElizaWilde (Love your pics Stay Safe)
    @ShaylaRouge (Stay Safe)
    @KatieSummers (Stay Safe)
    @DaniellaValenti (Stay Safe)
    @RowanJade (Stay Safe)
    @AutumnVerlot (Stay Safe.)
    @LondonMarie (Stay Safe)

SBR's
    @Natasha Star (Stay Safe.)
    @AbbyAvery (Stay Safe)
    @OliviaGreen (Congrats on your move to SBR's. Stay Safe)
    @HelenaPrice (Hope your doing well and staying safe)
    @DesertRose (Stay Safe.)
    @LexxxiStar (Stay Safe.See you soon)
    @AlexaWu (Love your Bio Video. Stay Safe)
    @EllieMoore (Stay Safe)
    @Jessica Riley (Stay Safe.)
    @Delilah Rae (Thanks for reaching out and thinking of me during this very difficult time and I thinking of you ladies right now too. Stay Safe)
    @KirstenSkye (Stay Safe Model Goddess)
    @ImogenSteele (Stay Safe NZ Goddess)
    @DollyDivine (Hope your doing well, Stay Safe)
    @JordanKade (Stay Safe)

BR's
    @harleylane (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe )
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe)
    @AlexandriaMoon (Hope to see you back soon Stay Safe.)
    @randyryder (Hope your doing well, Stay Safe)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)
    @KylieRose (Hope to see you back at BR's Stay Safe)
    @AmoraReyna (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter during this difficult time. Stay Safe.)
    @StormySkye (Hope your doing well.)

To all my ladies from LR's,Kit Kat's,SBR's and BR's, I thinking of you all right now during this difficult time. I going thru it right now too. Another Shout out to several of my favorite ladies who reached out when I posted what was going on and letting everyone know I infected by the Corona Virus badly due to being laid off from my job. To all my followers who supported my recaps of the live streams I am thinking of you guys as well. I miss watching the live streams and helps me cope what I am going thru right now and I know you agree with me on that too. As long as it takes for this Damn Virus to Disappear You ladies are deserving being my lists every week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too

AlexaWu likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu likes this.
  27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

destinistarr likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. LRN's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you doing well. I appreciate you reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @destinistarr (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @SandiBenks (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe )
    @cumishaamado (Stay Safe. Happy Mother's Day)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @AlexaHaze (Love your photoshoot pics. I appreciate you reaching out to me on twitter.Stay Safe)
    @MarieBossette (Stay Safe. Happy Mother's Day)
    @KittyRae (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @LavenderJoy (Stay Safe Schoolgirl Goddess)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Stay Safe )
    @NinaBux (Stay Safe)
    @JenniferLynn (Stay Safe Barbie Kitty )
    @ElizaWilde (Love your pics Stay Safe)
    @ShaylaRouge (Stay Safe)
    @KatieSummers (Stay Safe)
    @DaniellaValenti (Stay Safe)
    @RowanJade (Stay Safe)
    @AutumnVerlot (Stay Safe.)
    @LondonMarie (Stay Safe)

SBR's
    @Natasha Star (Stay Safe.)
    @AbbyAvery (Stay Safe)
    @OliviaGreen (Congrats on your move to SBR's. Stay Safe)
    @HelenaPrice (Hope your doing well and staying safe)
    @DesertRose (Stay Safe.)
    @LexxxiStar (Stay Safe.See you soon)
    @AlexaWu (Love your Bio Video. Stay Safe)
    @EllieMoore (Stay Safe)
    @Jessica Riley (Stay Safe.)
    @Delilah Rae (Thanks for reaching out and thinking of me during this very difficult time and I thinking of you ladies right now too. Stay Safe)
    @KirstenSkye (Stay Safe Model Goddess)
    @ImogenSteele (Stay Safe NZ Goddess)
    @DollyDivine (Hope your doing well, Stay Safe)
    @JordanKade (Stay Safe)

BR's
    @harleylane (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe )
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe)
    @AlexandriaMoon (Hope to see you back soon Stay Safe.)
    @randyryder (Hope your doing well, Stay Safe)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)
    @KylieRose (Hope to see you back at BR's Stay Safe)
    @AmoraReyna (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter during this difficult time. Stay Safe.)
    @StormySkye (Hope your doing well.)

To all my ladies from LR's,Kit Kat's,SBR's and BR's, I thinking of you all right now during this difficult time. I going thru it right now too. Another Shout out to several of my favorite ladies who reached out when I posted what was going on and letting everyone know I infected by the Corona Virus badly due to being laid off from my job. To all my followers who supported my recaps of the live streams I am thinking of you guys as well. I miss watching the live streams and helps me cope what I am going thru right now and I know you agree with me on that too. As long as it takes for this Damn Virus to Disappear You ladies are deserving being my lists every week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too

destinistarr likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Thank you for the shout out. Yes I’m doing great. I hope you are staying safe and healthy as well dear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  33. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Thank you baby. How are you? I hope you are staying safe and well. Kisses

BigAlbowski likes this.
  34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I’m great. Keeping busy landscaping my newly built home. Stay safe.