RANCH SPECIAL Whatever you’d like! ❤️ DUO with Chloe & Entice

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ChloeCakes, Aug 30, 2019.

1. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

One of the hottest Hof house ladies has recently transferred to our Sagebrush Ranch and I couldn’t be more pleased to be enjoying her enthusiastic positive presence under the same roof! ❤️ 97716987-A938-4A57-8B15-C8E9E8863AC3.jpeg

That’s right!! @Entice Love is here and I’m SO eager to play with this buxom caramel babe!! ❤️ Let us entice you with our cakes and lovely lady humps!
    1C785C98-4E68-4118-9752-3F68BB8F6380.jpeg

Although together we could offer pretty much anything you’d like..
    Let’s have a sultry ménage a trois beginning with a double erotic body massage & champagne bubble bath, eventually covering all your bases ;) , and leaving you wanting more! ❤️
    64428353-4B72-4D81-A157-C83D19CC907B.jpeg
    I still have yet to experience a “chocolate vanilla swirl” party here so please say you’ll help me make it happen!!

PLEASE INQUIRE WITHIN US!!

[email protected]
    [email protected]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    JBear, joe moll, carlitoalex and 3 others like this.
  2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

All I'm gonna say is.....its about to go down! We are, he is, and our party together will be epic for sure

lover5 and carlitoalex like this.
  4. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Would love to do this party one day

5. I'm just now seeing this post and I've wanted to book a party with both of you two Sexy ladies for forever!! A party with the two of you would be fucking epic, euphoric & heavenly! I've always wanted to satisfy 2 separate fantasies at the same time! I'm eager to experience this badly now that I've seen you offering it! When are you back to the ranches, beautiful?! Xoxox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk