Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” - Barbara DeAngelis

joe carbols likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” - Benjamin Franklin

joe carbols likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” - Reinhold Niebuhr

Mikejt and joe carbols like this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.” - Harold Kushner

joe carbols likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is. ” - Ernest Hemingway

joe carbols likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” - Shannon L. Alder

joe carbols likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” - Mark Twain

joe carbols likes this.
  8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Nurturing an inclusive culture begins in the family. Home is the first place to foster openness and a culture of inclusion.” - Alain Dehaze

joe carbols likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.” - Barbara DeAngelis

joe carbols likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change.” - Bob Kerrey

joe carbols likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind.” - David G. Allen

joe carbols likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The heart that gives, gathers.” - Marianne Moore, POET ;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

joe carbols likes this.
  14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours! ” - Swedish Proverb

joe carbols likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It's a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity.” - Pema Chödrön

joe carbols likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Confucius

joe carbols likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“I have never met a person whose greatest need was anything other than real, unconditional love. You can find it in a simple act of kindness toward someone who needs help. There is no mistaking love…it is the common fiber of life, the flame that heats our soul, energizes our spirit and supplies passion to our lives.” - Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

joe carbols likes this.
  18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it!” - Ruthie Lindsey

joe carbols likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and a richness to life that nothing else can bring. Who, being loved, is poor? ” - Oscar Wilde

joe carbols likes this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle

joe carbols likes this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Great quotes over the last several weeks my dear friend @origlegman, I don't have the wealth of knowledge you have, but I do get one or two once in a while. Keep the great quotes coming!!!!!

"The Greatest thing
    You will ever Learn,
    Is Just to Love,
    and be Loved
    In Return!!!!"

Eden Ahbez, 1947

origlegman likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.” - Marcus Tullius Cicero

joe carbols likes this.
  23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Hope lies in dreams, in imagination and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” - Jonas Salk

joe carbols likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Outer beauty captures and pleases the eye however, inner beauty captivates and mesmerizes the heart.” - An old Polish Proverb

joe carbols likes this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

“If you don’t eat that, you won’t get anymore!!” - an even older Polish Proverb from Babcia Carol

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    origlegman likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

joe carbols likes this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Until we have seen someone's darkness, we don't really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone's darkness, we don't really know what love is.” - Marianne Williamson

joe carbols likes this.
  28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's all contingent on what you're made of and not the circumstances.” - A very wise Polish Grandmother

joe carbols likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” - C.S. Lewis

joe carbols likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

joe carbols likes this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John R. Wooden

joe carbols likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Wherever you turn, you can find someone who needs you. Even if it is a little thing, do something for which there is no pay but the privilege of doing it. Remember, you don’t live in the world all of your own.” - Albert Schweitzer

joe carbols likes this.
  33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

joe carbols likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, Love and you will do wonderful things in this world.” - Rebecca Puig

joe carbols likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Plant seeds of happiness, hope, success, and love; it will all come back to you in abundance. This is the law of nature.” - Steve Marabol

joe carbols likes this.