REVIEW Top 8 Reasons to Have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Apr 17, 2020.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Top 8 reasons to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu

Reason # 8 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu
    Alexa is an
    Amazing young lady. While she is secretive on her appearance you will definitely be enchanted by her lovely appearance. Her makeup is perfect, her hair is soft as silk and her skin and complexion is flawless, and those beautiful brown eyes drive me crazy!!!

Reason #7 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu
    Alexa is a Liefly young lady. Yes it is a real word and it describes Amazing Alexa exactly as she is Pleasant, Delightful and Lovable. All of that rolled into a wonderful person

Reason #6 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu
    Alexa is an
    Exotic young lady. If your desires and wish list and bucket list has a tiny Asian young lady, Alexa is your #1 choice. Don’t let that tiny stature pass you by as she is 100% dynamite and is ready to make YOU explode!!!!

Reason # 5 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu
    Alexa is an
    Xenodochial young lady. Just like the word says Alexa likes to entertain strangers, but once she knows you, she is oh so nice, real nice, super nice, alright she is full of Freaking Hospitality!!!!! Did I mention she is “Oh So Nice”???

Reason # 4 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu

Alexa is an Attractive, Adorable, Affectionate young lady. Yes you got that right Alexa is a AAA and we are not talking an automobile club we are talking the highest level Triple A is an honor that I have bestowed upon this Asian Princess.

Reason #3 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu

Alexa is a
    Wonderful young lady. While a little shy at first, she warms up to you and is fascinating to talk to and explore your desires. Alexa also is a warmhearted person and loves to meet and exceed your expectations.

Reason #2 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu

Alexa is an Understanding young lady. Alexa will make sure she spends the right amount of time to get to know you, understand you and put together an encounter that will concentrate on your pleasures and will also enjoy your ability to pleasure her. She is not a clock watcher and fulfills your encounter so you will always want to keep coming back. She is just that good!!!

Reason #1 to have an Orgasmic Encounter with Alexa Wu

The most important reason to have an Orgasmic encounter is today is

Alexa’s Birthday.
    I want to wish Alexa the happiest and fulfilling day and enjoy her birthday like no other.

Happy Birthday Princess!!!!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @aztecwarrior2881 and @Hiker dude for liking my review on the Angelic @AlexaWu I greatly appreciate it

3. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @RunningSquirrel for liking my review on Adorable @AlexaWu. She is the real deal. If I brought her home to meet my dad he would tell me “she’s a keeper son, don’t F&#* it up”

4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there Mr. & Mrs. @Florida Couple, here is something you might enjoy about the Adorable, Attractive and Amazing @AlexaWu.

Enjoy

AlexaWu and Florida Couple like this.
  5. That’s awesome... thank you @joe carbols

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Florida Couple for liking my post it is greatly appreciated

AlexaWu and Florida Couple like this.
  7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] @joe carbols is so sweet! *bear hug*

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you Attractive @AlexaWu for liking my post. I greatly appreciate the Bear Hug!!

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Many more, just for you :);)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I hope to share a Bear Hug with the Amazing @AlexaWu sometime soon. I hope the ranches open soon so all of the wonderful lades can get back to doing what they do best!

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I am looking forward to being Wu'ed by the Amazing @AlexaWu although I did not see the "Wu'ed" encounter on her menu What is included with the Wu'ed adventure??

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

The menu changes depending on my King! :p

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow that’s a bummer Affectionate @AlexaWu, I’m just a peasant folk. At best I might be a Court Jester looks like I’ll not get a chance to be Wu’ed.
    I’m sure your “King’(s) will treat you very well just like the royalty that you deserve.

looking forward to the FLAK option on your menu. I’m sure it will become very popular.

14. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Don't speak like that! Glad we are friends and you're one of my king friends!

origlegman and joe carbols like this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe.... thank you attractive @AlexaWu for your kind words and including me as one of your friends.

Gosh, and a King friend at that!!! That warms my heart and brings a smile to my face.

16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I have to agree Foxy @RoxyGold, X’s are the hardest adjective to come up with for such awesome Ladies like you and Adorable @AlexaWu.

but Xenodochial fits both of you surprisingly accurate!!

origlegman and AlexaWu like this.
  17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I guess I could have used Xylose for both Foxy @RoxyGold and Adorable @AlexaWu. As both of these OUTSTANDING Young Ladies are Sweethearts and Xylose is a plant based sugar.

Their Kisses are oh so sweet!

AlexaWu likes this.
  18. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing what xylose is, was just about to look it up :p

joe carbols likes this.
  19. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

thanks for your top 8 reasons to encounter Alexa Wu...all great reasons and so looking forward to meeting Alexa in person for a wulicious good time.

AlexaWu likes this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Wulicious! That one is very clever. Cant wait to meet you too @tahoebigbear

tahoebigbear likes this.