Ask away!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by JordanKade, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Late night shower.... want to get to know me?? Ask away ;)
    D6705478-DE11-4756-AA55-3F94515F17EF.jpeg BE7C7AF6-1D08-4385-BBBD-933F32542B2D.jpeg

2. What’s your favorite dessert?
    What is a place you would love to visit, but haven’t yet?
    Is there anything you would love to learn but haven’t yet?

I’m currently trying to learn Spanish. I got to stick with it lol

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

how would your best female friend describe you? how would your best male friend describe you?

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Thanks for the exquisite shower pics!!! What do you like to do in your free time??

5. Hi Nate, good questions...so my favorite Dessert would be Chocolate muffins with chocolate chunks or chocolate cake. Although I am picky with frosting.
    A place I would like to visit Is Dubai because recently I have heard of a dinner in the sky.
    Something I would love to learn would be sign language.

Love to hear that you are learning Spanish.. I think it’s one of the more easy languages to learn. I wish you good luck with your learning process and hope one day you come In and show off your work to me ;).

6. Coming from my best friend.. she said I am friendly, easy going, Nurturing, a hot head at times, Detail oriented and fun size.
    My best male friend well he actually described me he said long Curly hair, short, light complected and in shape.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. Thank you for the compliment John [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    In my free time I like to cycle, sleep.. I love to sleep lol and cook.

tahoebigbear and John N Ga like this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

What do you like to cook? A specialty ….I guess is what I am asking.

9. I’ve been told that I make a really good a Sopa Toscana.

10. "JordanKade, post: Late night shower.... want to get to know me?? Ask away ;)
    View attachment 199494 View attachment 199495 [/QUOTE]

Whats your favorite place you would like to go for a outdate at NV?

Love your Shower Pics [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Whats your favorite place you would like to go for a outdate at NV?
    Love your Shower Pics [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][/QUOTE]

Hi Marlin, to be quite honest other than being at the ranch for the first time Ive only been to Nevada once before and that was to visit a family member, So I really didn’t get the opportunity to venture out and experience the scene. Just to be on an out date alone would be amazing because it would 100% be a first.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  12. thank you on the encouragement for learning Spanish! Learning a few things :) I hope you master sign language :)

if you could go back in time and witness any event, from the sideline, what would it be?