About Me MY NEW AND IMPROVED SMILE!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by summersage, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hey everyone!!! :)

Yesterday was the big day... I finally got my braces off after three years of treatment, and I could not be more excited!!! If you have watched me on livestream, you probably know how important a nice smile is to me, and how fascinated I am with teeth! Originally, I wanted to be an orthodontist out of high school, but my hate for biology, chemistry etc. swayed me elsewhere. However, after three years of going to the orthodontist, watching everyone work their magic, and seeing my results over time, if I find myself a little lost or unhappy with my career in my late 20s/early 30s, I think that I will just go for it and go to dental school! After all, it is never too late to start something new right?

What is a career or job that you have always wanted to have or do but have not done so yet?

xoxo,
    Summer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Before and After pictures! Exactly three years apart- so worth it!!

[​IMG]

(Updated 2/24/2020)

It has been six months since I got my braces off, so I wanted to show you guys a recent smile picture, so that you can see that I am a good girl and wear my retainers! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2020
    Matty5, kmerrill, KikiLover and 7 others like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I suspect tonight's Sagebrush livestream chat will be filled with nothing but comments about your new smile. :)

summersage likes this.
  3. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

And you have a beautiful smile Summer. I'm glad you are happy and I love this new look on you! You're still sweet, whether your teeth are crooked or straight lol

summersage likes this.
  4. Awe, so sweet thank you! Everyone was really excited with me!! :)

5. Awe, thank you Entice!! Thanks for also noticing and sharing the excitement with me during tea party!! Love being your starlet sister <3

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

It's been a long road, we all wanted to see it completed successfully with no last minute glitches. :)

summersage likes this.
  7. Yes it has been!! Thanks again for all of the good energy, because of everyone they came off and everything went perfectly!! :) :)

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]You look awesome Summer. Congratulations on the new you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

summersage likes this.
  9. Thank you so much, so sweet!! I have never felt so amazing :)

origlegman likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]That’s a wonderful thing and it clearly shows. You are adorable. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  11. Way to go, Summer! It’s so inspiring to see you achieving your goals with such enthusiasm! :)

summersage likes this.
  12. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

13. Your smile was always beautiful, but I am so happy that you are pleased with your new look!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @ChloeCakes to your beautiful teeth!!! Book your fabulous party with @ChloeCakes today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Your WHOLE SELF is so beautiful Summer! #glowup!

summersage likes this.
  16. Thank you Foxy Roxy! your support and smiles always help me!! :)

17. Thank you my sweet Abbykins <3 you are such a huge part of my glow up inside and out, and I am so grateful for you best friend!! <3 xoxox

18. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Braces or no braces, you've always had a beautiful smile, Summer. ;)

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats @summersage!!! Wow!!! What a big difference!!! You have beautiful teeth and I love your adorable pics!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

You are amazing girl.
    Thank you sweetheart!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. You have an official movie star smile now, Summer! I’m jealous, lol just kidding! :)

22. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

What a wonderful smile that you have....before and after! :)

23. Summer is always new and improved because she is committed to personal growth. :)