Mercedes Reviews

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Mercedes, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

I often get emailed about how men have enjoyed my parties,- now I am asking them if I can repost some of their emails onto this message board to share!
    So, here is a little peek into what it is like when you get some time in my room!

2. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

"I’ll keep in touch and let you know when I’ll have an opportunity to see you again. I know you have your fans. Well, in case you did not know already, you made a new fan last night. Thank you for being the way you are: intelligent, easy to talk with, caring and kind, full of positive vibes, damn sexy, and amazing in bed. That is everything got from you last night. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day."

"I just wanted to say that last night for me was wonderful, amazing, and very worth it. That experience was one I’ll never forget. I could’ve just fallen asleep with you last night. Honestly I wanted too, because that would have made the experience that much better."

ROADRUNNER J and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Keep it up girl!! You’re amazing :)

Jessie Summers and Mercedes like this.
  4. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

"Thank you for the wonderful first time. You really made it just what I wanted. made it home safe and wanted to say thank you for the time you gave. Hope all goes well for you and thank you for the huge confidence boost!"

BigRock likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You get amazing reviews girlfriend, awesome!!

BigRock likes this.
  6. WORDS CANT DESCRIBE WHAT AN THE INCOUNTER IS LIKE WITH GODESS, I've been to the and other brothels in Canada and of course neveda. BUT CLEARY MERCEDES IS THE HOTTEST GIRL YOU WILL EVER FIND IN THIS BUSINESS. I NOW TRY TO SAVE FOR U FOR POSSIBLE WEEKEND IBMAYB

cappy likes this.