Review of Kirsten Skye

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Piphunter, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I wanted to take a moment to post a review of my time with Kirsten Skye.

Where to begin…I have seen Kirsten twice now and each time it has been better than before.

When the day finally arrived for our date, I entered the lobby of the Sagebrush she greeted me with an enthusiastic hug and a peck on the lips. She looked amazing. This girl is so beautiful. She is tall and graceful and looks like she has been sculpted out of marble, but so down to earth and fun to be with. We took care of a few formalities, then went out to dinner. As we entered the restaurant, I couldn’t believe how lucky I felt to have a girl like this on my arm. All eyes in the place were on us…or on her I should say.

We sat down and I marveled at how easy she is to talk to. It is just effortless, and she is so intelligent!!

We talked about a myriad of subjects from astronomy to music to silly things like memes and tv shows and video games. When dinner came, I watched this girl eat a steak and I’ll be damned if it wasn’t incredibly sexy!

After dinner we retired back to the ranch and she led me seductively back to the VIP suite…OH man, my heart was pounding!! She put on some nice music, dimmed the lights and put me at ease. It truly felt like I had known her a long time and we were old friends! She sat on the edge of the bed and swayed seductively to the music and told me to come over to her. The way she moves is hypnotic!! So, so sexy!! You absolutely must experience it for yourself, as words do not do her justice! As I got closer, she hooked her heels around the back of my legs and drew me close to her. She began kissing me deeply and taking off my shirt. What followed was an amazing experience I will never forget! I’m not going to get deep into the details, but when the lights are dim, this amazing girl can get wild!! She did things to me that made time and space stand still.

After I recovered my breath and was able to put a few thoughts together, we got into the tub and just sat talking for a while. What an amazing girl! Never once did I feel rushed or pressured. Never was this a business transaction, but a meeting of friends.

She gave me some time to recover, and then she was ready for more!! We went back to bed and she took me to places I had never been before.

Don’t take my word for it…Just put some time together, and a generous budget and go see this girl! You will not be disappointed!!

2. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I always enjoy my time with you and even our messages between visits... I love being able to have nice intelligent talks but also our fun, goofy talks! I can't wait until you can come visit again!

I would love to meet more gentlemen like yourself and get to know them on an intimate and personal level so if you are reading this and getting curious about meeting me, please just contact me and lets make it happen! As you can see from above, I do not disappoint! Every intimate encounter I have here at Sagebrush is % genuine and I look forward to each and every one...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great time with a pretty incredible woman, hoping I can be so lucky in the very near future!

KirstenSkye and KikiLover like this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you and Kirsten had a wonderful time. This was a great review Piphunter.

KirstenSkye likes this.
  5. DollyDivine
    Chat with Me

DollyDivine Your Pin-up Daydream

Kirsten is truly one of the most down-to-earth and elegant gals that I have had the pleasure of meeting! She's really got it all!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KirstenSkye likes this.
  6. Awesome review! Book your party today with @KirstenSkye [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KirstenSkye likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KirstenSkye with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KirstenSkye likes this.
  8. What a kind and thoughtful review! Kirsten is a wonderful and talented lady! :)

KirstenSkye and Built tough like this.
  9. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Very well written review! @KirstenSkye strikes me as such a smart sexy girl. I def want to meet her more after this great review and congrats on a memory for a lifetime!

KirstenSkye likes this.
  10. KirstenSkye
    Chat with Me

KirstenSkye Sexy, Sensual, and Sweet... I aim to please!

Thank you for all the kind words everyone! I really do aim to please... ;)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

TiredFrog and Built tough like this.