❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the Lovely Ladies !
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jade Monroe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Mary Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jasmine Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen likes this.
  10. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Thank you very much @MarlinGroceJr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  11. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Thank you very much @BigAlbowski!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  12. "OliviaGreen, post: Thank you very much @MarlinGroceJr

Your Welcome Sweetie. Hope have a great Bday tomorrow[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to All the New Ladies!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Al

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jade Monroe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Azalea Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Mary Lynn!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Natasha Star!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexandria Moon!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn likes this.
  24. AriaQuinn
    Chat with Me

AriaQuinn Well-Known Member

BigAlbowski likes this.
  25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Cecily Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Abby Avery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jasmine Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

33. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

34. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

35. LRN's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you doing well this week)
    @OliviaGreen (Glad you had a great bday.)
    @destinistarr (Looking Gorgeous in your dress on live stream.)
    @JuniperJones (Wish you for a speedy recovery)
    @SandiBenks (Hope your doing well so far in 2020 )
    @cumishaamado (Great job as hosts on live stream)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well this week.)
    @HelenaPrice (Hope you come back at LRN's in the future.)
    @AlexaHaze (Love your photoshoot pics)
    @AustinHays (Great seeing on live streams as always)
    @MarieBossette (Great job as chat hostess on live stream)
    @RebeccaMae (Hope you have a great break see you in March)
    @ChevelleMarie (Hope your doing well with your tour so far)
    @StaceyDaniels (Welcome to LRN's and you look Gorgeous in your debut)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Enjoy your break and see you in February)
    @AriaQuinn (Love your photoshoot pics)
    @ElizaWilde (Can't wait to see you on live streams on February)
    @KatieSummers (Welcome back Sweetie. Great job as hosts on live stream)
    @AshbeeLove (Great job as chat hostess on live stream )
    @DaniellaValenti (see you sometime in 2020)
    @MaryLynn (Hope to see you on live stream again)
    @ToriHaze (Hope your doing well.)
    @JamieNox (Hope to see you on live streams.)
    @RowanJade (Hope your doing well hope to see you on live streams soon)
    @AutumnVerlot (.Looking Sexier as ever on live streams.)
    @LondonMarie (You look Sexier as ever in your pics love your schoolgirl outfit)

SBR's
    @Natasha Star (Hope you have a great time on break.)
    @AbbyAvery (Hope your doing well so far in 2020)
    @DesertRose (Hope to see back at SBR's soon.)
    @LexxxiStar (See you back in May)
    @Tegan Hart (hope your doing well.)
    @EllieMoore (Hope your doing well.)
    @ChloeCakes (Hope to see you back on live streams soon)
    @Jessica Riley (Enjoy your break time.)
    @Delilah Rae (Hope your doing well with your tour.)
    @KirstenSkye (Looking Gorgeous as always)
    @summersage (Great seeing you on live streams)
    @ImogenSteele (Great job as hosts and Looking gorgeous as ever on live streams)
    @JasmineRose (Hope to see you back on live streams)
    @DollyDivine (We.Looking gorgeous as always on live streams)

BR's
    @harleylane (hope your doing welll this week)
    @MiaAmore (Looking Gorgeous in your red dresses)
    @AlexandriaMoon (Hope to see you back on live streams)
    @randyryder (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you so far in 2020)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Love your outfit you wore on live stream)
    @KyrinMae (Hope you have a great time on break. Hope to see you back sometime in 2020)
    @KimberlyKane (Have a great time on your tour at BR's)
    @KylieRose (Looking Gorgeous as ever on live streams)
    @AmoraReyna (Be strong hun)
    @StormySkye (Great job as chat hostess on live stream.)
    @JamieJordan (Hope your doing well this week.)
    @TessaRose (Looking Gorgeous on live streams.)

Welcome to BR's LRN's @StaceyDaniels
    Great job Ladies with your live streams as always. Funny,Entertaining and interested to learn what you ladies are about. I will only be watching replays this week. I will watch the replays and do my recaps tho. Keep up the good work ladies. Hope you have a great week to all my favorite Starlets,Kitties,Lovers and Bunnies. Have a great week Ladies. I appreciate your love and support of my Shout out lists every week. I'm Thankful for all your support thru out the year of my WCW's, Shout outs and Kiss lists as well as my Live stream recaps too. You ladies are deserving being my lists.

LexxxiStar likes this.