REVIEW Visiting Social Media Abby Avery w/Video

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Jan 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Abby Avery (@AbbyAvery) recently posted a separate thread on the message board with her twitter milestone pictures. She posted a different set from when she achieved 6K, 7K, 8K, and 9K followers. I was fortunate enough to help her with the last 3 while on outdates. While different than other reviews I've written, I decided to write a brief review of each of those experiences and shared a video at the end of the review!

7K involved balloons, bath tub and champagne. A lot of fun and you can see the results posted by Abby. The part that caused the most laughs was getting all the balloons blown up. Abby was waaaayy better than me at blowing balloons!!

8K was different as we took the photos on a Tahoe outdate. We spent a couple of nights at a cute AirBnB in Tahoe when Abby came up with the monopoly idea and the monopoly money. The whole experience that weekend was quite delightful and reviewed by me on a different thread!!

9K was an idea that occurred to us returning to SBR from a Virginia City outdate. Just for fun, we stopped at the Chocolate Nugget Factory and I found the chocolate letters and one thing led to another and you saw the results.

For fun I created a video for Abby of these milestones and thought I would share with the Message Board. Enjoy!!

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Bro you got some Mad editing skills. Thanks for posting. And not only does @AbbyAvery have legs she's got pasties too!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Thanks - Abby brings out the best in me!!!

AbbyAvery and Pizza Man like this.
  4. Yes I have even more to explore! ;) XoXoXo

Pizza Man, Kenny1123 and Panathropist like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with @AbbyAvery!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]