CUSTOMER WOULD LIKE SHIFT TIMES POSTED OF THE GIRLS AT PRESENT LINE-UPS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cumishaamado, Dec 15, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

One of my Customers would like to have Shift Times posted with the "Current Line Up" of Girls at each ranch.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I agree with you too!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Healthy, Safe and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman for liking my post!!! You are awesome and have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ROADRUNNER J for liking my post!!! You are amazing and have a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @cappy for liking my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JamieNox for liking my post!!! Have "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieNox likes this.
  8. I'm in your old room, @cumishaamado, and I love the vibe in there! Happy New Year, sexy mama!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JamieNox for the update and wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JamieNox likes this.
  10. Your customer could always call the Ranch and confirm if the lady or ladies he is interested in will be available at the time he plans on visiting! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for liking my post!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Great idea I think this would be very helpful for our clientele

:cool:

JayJayJay likes this.