REVIEW Amazing Time with Kiki Lover

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jonesy4367, Oct 28, 2019.

1. I initially went to the Sagebrush Ranch hoping to see another lady there that I had seen on the website. I sat at the bar, started looking around at the ladies, and Kiki approached me. I was struck by her looks, but once she sat down and we started talking, we immediately hit it off. Kiki is witty and has a great sense of humor that closely matches my own ridiculous humor. She was really easy to talk to as well. I had a great time just talking to her and joking around. After just a few minutes, I knew that I wanted to spend time with her.

We sat and talked at the bar for probably a half hour before we went back and negotiated. I won't get into details, but I'm not exactly young nor inexperienced and it was the best sex I've ever had. And her body... I can't handle it! Honestly, Kiki and that night have been in my head since. I visit Sagebrush around once per quarter and I'll be seeing Kiki on the regular.

Thanks for the great time, Kiki! You're pretty great, lady! I'll be seeing you again.

2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW BABE! :p

BB8F15E4-090F-40EA-93CC-18A85244F985.jpeg

jonesy4367 and FriskyJimmy29 like this.
  3. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

Awesome review I'm glad you had a great time with Kiki I've yet to party at SageBrush hence my parties have been at Love Ranch and Bunny Ranch. As of late Kiki has been striking my curiosity via her Twitter and all of the wonderful reviews from her clients. Having not been to the Ranches for two years I've been eyeing a return as of late because I just love and miss the ranches so much.

jonesy4367 and KikiLover like this.
  4. If you make it out to the ranches, spend some time with her. You absolutely won't regret it. I'm smitten.

KikiLover likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Check out my awesome review you guys! :p

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I want to get naughty and do dirty things [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Greta review J4367! I too am smitten by the sexy Kiki. It took awhile for us to connect but it was worth the wait. Kiki knows how to make you smile for an entire hour. I'm not a young man either but I can't wait for another go round with Kiki Lover.