PIC THREAD Who wants to come take a shower with me.

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AmberAmor, Oct 26, 2019.

1. I LOVE taking steaming hot showers. When you get out dripping wet and so refreshed, the best feeling.

I would love to clean your body from head to toe and then after we get out we can find something to do around the hotel go before we go out and play the tables(I'm a pretty good blackjack player). I LOVE sushi so a nice sushi restaurant for some dinner. Then we can find a movie theater to cuddle up in and watch a movie of your choice. After we can go back to the room and put on my favorite Pandora station, Alina Baraz and get into some deeper conversation. :p.

I'm offering 2 free hours if we can go out and have a memorable night together. I don't ever want to forget you and I'm quite sure you won't forget me. ;)

F.Y.I
    I put my Facebook in the photos, feel free to add me to see my daily life.
    I also have a Twitter now and it is @AmberAmor9

Have a profitable and prosperous day you gorgeous ladies and ravishing men. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

Baba1234, JuniperJones and soloYdiver like this.
  2. That describes a very nice night out.
    Thank you for sharing your social media.

JuniperJones and AmberAmor like this.
  3. Thank you so much. Maybe you should come take me out then. Lol. Ive been wanting to go on a motorcycle ride. :rolleyes::p:cool:

Attached Files:

soloYdiver likes this.
  4. I'll have to remember that. I saw "Zombieland Double Tap" in Reno on Wednesday. Cuddles would have been fun.

AmberAmor likes this.
  5. RoseBud
    Chat with Me

RoseBud Active Member

Sounds like some fun!! Book with this beauty today!!♥️

AmberAmor likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Wow that all sounds like a dream. :)

AmberAmor likes this.