How To Get Ready For Your Appointment

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AliceLittle, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Sometimes, getting ready for your date with a luxury companion—or with anyone—can be nerve-wracking. To ensure that pre-date nerves don’t spoil the fun, I’ve made a checklist of best practices for everyone who’s coming to be my guest for the very first time. It’s like I always say: prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance. Taking the time to do these things in advance is a great way to ensure we get off to a great start. Make sure you do all these things ahead of our date, and I’ll make sure we have a romantic, picture-perfect experience together. Let’s get started!

Take a Shower

Yep, it might seem obvious, but it bears mentioning: showering is a considerate thing to do before our date. The Nevada heat in the summertime can sometimes be surprising, but no matter the season, showering is a great idea. Everyone looks their best, smells their best, and feels their best after a shower.

Brush Your Teeth (More Than Two Hours Before the Encounter)

So, this one goes along with showering. Good breath is definitely attractive, and bad breath is not. But, you want to make sure your gums aren’t bleeding when we meet, so do it two hours in advance at the minimum so that your gums have stopped bleeding by the time we meet.

Contact Your Bank

Have you contacted your bank to let them know you’re traveling and will be making a significant purchase so our transaction goes through? If not, a large out-of-state purchase can sometimes be flagged by credit card companies. And then you’ll have to call them on the phone to clear everything up and let’s face it, that’s a drag. So, avoid the whole thing by letting them know in advance! Hypothetical problem solved.

Verify Our Meet-up Time

Have you verified our meet-up time? If not, it’s always a good idea to double-check. I keep a busy schedule and so do many of my clients, so let’s be sure one last time that we’re on the same page. If you accidentally put the wrong date or time on your calendar, it can really put a damper on our time together because we may need to reschedule.

And similarly, if you are hoping to book me for an overnight date, you should let me know so I can check my schedule for the next day. Overnight dates are something I truly treasure, and they are my preference because of the extra time we have to create genuine connection and romance. But, since I am frequently busy, I need to know if this is what you want well in advance of our date.

Mention Any Activities You Have in Mind

Have you let me in on any activities you’re hoping we’ll do so that I can dress appropriately? This tip is especially critical for me—I’m not your average-sized luxury companion. I’m only 4’8”, so while other people may be able to find a 20s era costume (or whatever would be appropriate for the fun idea you have in mind) at the last minute, it is very likely I would not have the same luck. But, I do love dressing up, and I love to role-play as well, so please just mention it early on, and I’ll get the perfect outfit in advance.

And lastly, along this same line of #shortgirlproblems, clue me in if we’re headed anywhere with a dress code. Does any place we’re going have a dress code? If so, let me know. Or, if you want to head outdoors, let me know about that, too. If it’s cold, I’ll need to bring a jacket, or if it’s a transitional season, I’ll need layers, etc. I want to be as prepared as possible so that nothing gets in the way of me focusing on you and our time together.

Remember, when we are together and I might have forgotten one of your ideas, please let me know! I don’t want you to leave and then say we didn’t do something you asked for, remember guys and gals, I am human and I might miss something.

If you have any questions, please email me for the answers! I am here to make our time together as wonderful as possible!
    3-400x516.jpg 6-3.jpg

18-3.jpg

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

3. Thank you so much Juniper Jones! If you have any questions after reading my post. please PM me and I will answer anything!
    [​IMG]

4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Great advice Alice. Any words to assist in making a visit with you and the ladies a great one is always appreciated. :)

AliceLittle and LexxxiStar like this.
  5. I know your can be nervous when you are getting ready to come to out to the brothels, so I want to make sure everyone has an idea on what they might do, so your visit is so much better when you get here!
    [​IMG]

auron79 likes this.
  6. Thank you for all this info Alice, it nice to know what you should do before a visit!

7. You are so sweet Hakeem98, so many of my clients ask me what they should do to get ready for a visit so I thought it would be good to have it out there!
    [​IMG]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Ha! Alice quoted the 6 Ps, and said it just like how I learned it in the army (though I know it as Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance). Regardless if it's for a date, a visit to the ranch or just to apply to daily life, these are words to live by.

AliceLittle likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I've heard of your 6 Ps from my CCW Teacher.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. You have me very intrigued... and thank you for the birthday greetings.. I've always been intrigued by "spinners" and you seem like the ultimate. Ever done a two party with Cecily Rose? She's my "other" dream girl... can't imagine what that would be like.. Available Oct 4th/5th.

CecilyRose likes this.
  12. You are so welcome MiketheTiger! Yes I have been called a spinner a few times! I haven't had the pleasure to party with Cecily Rose, but we have dreamed about it! We would love to have you be our first!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-41s.jpg

13. Thank you for posting this, it is nice to have a list to go through before you come out to the Ranch!

14. You are so welcome James, I want all who come to the Ranches to have a wonderful time!
    IMG_3370.PNG

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Let's book our encounter and plan our fun, now you know some ideas on how to get ready for our party!
    Alice-winter-2017-68s-400x267.jpg

17. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Thank you Alice for this list, there are things we might think of. It's great to have a check list before our party!

18. I love to have things in order and have people as comfortable as possible when they come out to visit!
    [​IMG]

19. Great information Alice, thank you so much for always giving us a helping hand!

20. Oh you are so welcome! I know how nerve racking it is to come to the Ranches, so I just want to give helpful hints!
    [​IMG]

21. Once we agree on a date and you place a deposit down, we will start texting getting to know each other and you can tell me anything you want to do during our encounter! PM or email me and let's talk!
    [​IMG]

22. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I agree, it would be delightful to have our first two-girl experience soon.

23. Oh Cecily Rose, I can't wait to have a 2 girl party with you!
    Alice
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-23s.jpg

24. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Alice you always have the answer, and believe me we appreciate the help! It can get very nerve wracking heading out to the ranch, so any help is appreciated!

25. You are so welcome JackyT! I want everyone to have a wonderful time with the lady of their choice!
    Alice-Little-Peppermill-2019-72s.jpg

26. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Great information for gentleman, Alice. Happy October <3

27. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

I like this info, I never thought about the brushing of my teeth early I always want fresh breath, but I used mouthwash in your suite and breath mints, no bleeding gums for me!

28. Thank you so much JackyT and Finley West! It's great to put out the information to make our clients more at ease!
    ello Poneil85!

www.thealicelittle.com
    [​IMG]

29. The one thing I have found out about Alice is she is ready to answer any questions! If she doesn't know the answer she will research it until she does! Thanks so much!

30. I do enjoy answering questions! I want everyone to be prepared for there visit! If you have any questions please email me today!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-5s.jpg

31. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I would just like to add...On my first visit ever to the ranches.I got there a day early and made a visit to the lady I was to party with the following day.This allowed me to relax and get to know her better.And I was able to ask about anything that was on my mind.

AliceLittle likes this.
  32. That's really good TN_MAN, I love getting to know my clients. When you book with me, we will start texting and start getting to know each other!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-12s.jpg

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AliceLittle today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. I do like getting as much information out to all clients and potential clients! I hope it all helps and if you have any other questions please ask!
    Alice-Little-12-11-2018-Tahoe-17s.jpg

35. One of the best things about you Alice is that you do answer all questions and there is never any judgement, no matter the question or request!