Best Bang For Your Buck/Top Ten for Tamela/Brooke

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mrjones, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Ah ha..im so sorry...can't help it lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Yes but I really enjoyed checking you all over for bed sores! Lol [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. me to :twisted:

4. LOL, that's ok - she stays up later than me so it all works out in the end [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. After my amazing early morning party with Brooke [smilie=hot over you.gif] I think you should add that to your party specialties, Since you are definitely a morning person and there is nothing better than morning sex especially with the amazingly beautiful and experienced Brooke Taylor! Theres nothing better than waking up with 1)Brooke on your cock! or 2)folgers in your cup. Which would you prefer? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. LOL!! Why not BOTH?! :D 8)

I do make appointments during the morning (obviously) :wink:

7. Hehe it works out perfectly :mrgreen:

8. You're the ying to my yang - haha [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. You're the bottom to my top :twisted:

10. You both are the sheath to my sword !! And will be in about 10 days. Another Magic Monday with the Best Bang For Your Buck Duo!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Let the countdown begin!

12. I cant stop thinking of how you two ladies seduced me and started our last party together on the couch!! You built the excitement there, moved to the bedroom and when were done left me in sexual euphoria. Spending the rest of the evening cooking supper and having dessert and wine at our special restaurant across the street topped off our best outdate party together so far. Look forward to seeing if we can top it next week!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. As am I [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Uh huh!!! I love my job! xoxxo

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen: I would love to do a little Ying and Yanging withe the two of you!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Let do it!!