Best Bang For Your Buck/Top Ten for Tamela/Brooke

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Mrjones, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Version 3.0 of my two girl parties with Tamela Lee and Brooke has left me no doubt that this has to be one of the best values in two-girl parties! You will see, feel, and taste [smilie=hot over you.gif] the difference when you party with experience!! Here is my second top ten reasons to make sure you experience at least once the sexual bliss of being with these two:

10) The multiple orgasms with these two is hard to count and will provide a priceless sexual experience
    9) Tamela is a master of the "two tongues at once" technique
    8) Experience Counts - Especially in a Two girl party
    7) The best ever Butt, Tits, and Clits party [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    6) They take oral to a whole new level ( both giving and receiving)
    5) The arousal of Brookes perfect ass and perky breasts combined with Tamela"s perfectly firm round breasts and athletic body is garanteed to send you into orbit
    4) When you want two girls why not experience the best and see what experience brings to the party
    3) The Best Bang for Your Buck at the Bunnyranch -You wont believe the value these two can offer for their Tush n Tits party
    2) Take them out for supper and an outdate and enjoy the double takes you get when you are with these absolutely stunning ladies
    1) Everyone deserves this once in a lifetime opportunity - call and book - guaranteed to not surprise you with this duet performance for the price!!

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

10 Reasons Why I'm going to have this party and plan it when I see them tomorrow [smilie=hot over you.gif] They will be my first double outdate :D

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

These two would be SOOOO Wonderful to experience!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

4. Don't forget to ask for the "Brooke" position! All I can say is OMG!!!

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Awesome reasons! I will for sure check it out.

6. These two sexy women are amazing together. I can vouch for this one. Have had them more than once together.

7. double Team! =]

8. AWWWWWsome!!! We loved every mintute with you babe!!! Can't wait to see the next 10!!! xxoxoxoxo or 12 lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Why yes I could do the top 12 reasons but that would be one line ( or maybe top 17 reasons ) all I know is the points for orgasms will be reduced in the future!!

10. O really? :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Well maybe I wont reduce the points Ha, because we must have set some kind of record that day for you and Brooke! You were both unbelievable, an experience beyond my wildest wet dreams!!!!! Thanks! Booke is fantASStistic and you are the bReAst!!! Can hardly wait the three weeks till our 4.0 threesome [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. :mrgreen: counting the days [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Me too!! Also, the hours and minutes :p

14. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] It will be here before you know..and we lots to celebrate too!!! xoxoxo

15. What a bangin review

16. After seeing the first Working Girls in Bed, how could anyone not consider a Tamela/Brooke two girl party to be the ultimate sexual experience! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Next time I wanna play too..

18. :twisted:

19. That would be hot

20. I LOVE THIS!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Thanks Mr Jones!! Ur incredible babe!! Thank you for being so good to us xxoxxo

22. Tamela once you post my review with the top 10 memories of my last visit including Brooke's Birthday Bang it will be apparent that you both TREAT ME VERY WELL! Only 3 Weeks From Today we Will work on the next 10 memories!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. We definitely try [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Let the countdown begin... :wink:

24. I now know what heaven must be like after spending two days with Tamela with Brooke's Birthday Bash added in.

My Top 10 Memories:

10) The couples massage at Peppermill with the extra hour to "use" the infinity pool, shower, and sauna and Tamela wasting no time in attacking me and pleasing me in every way possible!

9) Doing errands in Reno with a lunch at BJ's (Perfect Name) with one of the most beautiful and wonderful ladies you could ever dream about!

8 ) The Ultimate Tamela Seduction Party that evening - Tamela teased me for what seemed like an hour before she finally set on my lap and undressed us both followed by some oral action before leading me to the bedroom for the most erotic encounter yet!

7) Breakfast the following morning followed by a shower and the most wonderful view of Tamela's perfect ass in a reverse cowgirl with her finishing me in a wonderful 69!!!

6) Brooke's Birthday party at 3 pm followed by a birthday "party" with Brooke and Tamela. These two are like tag team partners knowing just what to do and when to do it. Just the sound of them moaning and the multiple orgasms are beyond belief!

5) Brooke's Birthday dinner at Bimini. I can not imagine two more beautiful, fun, and interesting women to enjoy a fine evening of food and drink with!

4) Back in the room after dinner for a planned after party that turned into a great discussion with some drinking with all of us deciding to skip the after party and call it an evening as a present to the wonderful Brooke. I actually enjoy their company almost as much as i enjoy a threesome with them>

3) Tamela coming out of her room naked and giving me the most luscious good morning kiss you could imagine ( We get adjoining rooms and a suite so we both get our sleep and can truly enjoy each other)!

2) Enjoying breakfast and two sessions with Tamela with a bath in the middle. She gave me the most wonderful going away sex you could imagine using the room right up untiil the late checkout time!!

AND number

1) Two days of sexual bliss with the most beautiful, fun and experienced ladies you could imagine. Tamela Lee and Brooke Taylor. I can't wait until my next outdate with these two in April.

25. This is great!! We can't wait either!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. The thought of Tamela and Brooke on another outdate in a new place has me so excited I can hardly wait. When you combine Beauty and Experience with a little alcohol and add in their fun loving personalities you have an absolutely "amazing and erotic adventure"! (Sounds Ike a great name for my next review) How's a guy to live with the anticipation for three more weeks! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. We are super excited too!! Never a dull moment with you babe!!! xoxoxo

28. With Brrooke's new Bangs look this is the best Bangs and Bang for your buck. Tamela with your new tanned and toned look for the summer that new necklace sure completes the beach babe look! We will definitely have more memories to post after our outdate in two weeks. Don't forget your toys as we will have lots of play time!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

29. With Brooke's new Bangs look this is the best Bangs and Bang for your buck. Tamela with your new tanned and toned look for the summer that new necklace sure completes the beach babe look! We will definitely have more memories to post after our outdate in two weeks. Don't forget your toys as we will have lots of play time!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. And the two week countdown begins! :mrgreen:

31. lol Love this review!!

32. The Amazing and Erotic Adventure ( aka The Ultimate Tamela Seduction Vacation Party) is approaching! I have a feeling the review for this one will be amazing! I will have to take plenty of pics and make notes!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. I can't wait to experience it with you :twisted:

34. Me too!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. Brooke our morning party will be over and in the books before Tamela even thinks of arousing from her beauty sleep. The last time she "fell asleep" on your birthday eve I had to check for bed sores the next morning she slept so long! Looking forward to spending time with both of you soon! [smilie=hot over you.gif]