Looking to schedule

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Craig3389, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Hello all,

I am currently looking to schedule a time in October. Is it acceptable to post what I’m looking for? Thanks all for your help for this first timer.

pantera, stacytyler and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Yes , you can tell in general terms..In open forums ..Any idea who you are wanting .To party with ? If you have a clue , on who you want to party with. You might want to talk to them.....Directly!

3. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Sure, tell us what you are looking for and I might ask you a dozen or two things and what you might want to think about. First, have you been to the Reno/Tahoe/Carson City area before?

4. I have been to Reno and Tahoe.

5. Welcome to the board, @Craig3389! If you are interested in spending time with a specific lady, send her an email via the Ranch website. Otherwise, all four Ranches are open 24 hours and there are always ladies available. :)

RunningSquirrel and Slider like this.
  6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Make sure you read the First Timer's Articles, after that, find a lady who you find appealing and specifically ask her. As Roxy said, the ranches are always open and there are always ladies available for you. Putting your desires down on here and hoping for a lady to respond to you may or may not be successful as they don't all participate in the forums on here.

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Read the reviews. The might give you insight as to what the ladies offer.

8. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Absolutely! Ask away, Craig! :)

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I would come up with a short list of ladies that strike your fancy and then ask them privately :) Not all ladies are active on the boards so you may miss out on someone not seeing your post!

wrb55rosco likes this.
  10. Hey very acceptable, I would suggest taking a look at the website and viewing all the ladies, after you have narrowed it down either send them and email asking if they will be available on the dates that you had in mind or check to see if they have a schedule posted most girls have a few month schedule you can view to see what dates they are in town and once you have determined who and when I would suggest calling in and leaving a deposit

11. If you've never met the lady, I would not call in a deposit. I know it's transferable, however it might be awkward if you don't hit it off.

My advice would be to construct a list of ladies you want to meet, be honest and tell the ones you reach out to that you will be meeting a few ladies. If one is not available because you didn't leave a deposit, well that's what your list is for. For those ladies that you do meet, a gift, or tip would be appropriate for their time.

isurfer likes this.
  12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Establishing a connection with the lady of your dreams is always a good idea. It’s fun to see which lady has your same interests.

isurfer likes this.
  13. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

Yes it is acceptable to post what you’re look for! & I’m very open minded...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]