Virginity Selling

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2009.

1. Hi, I'm wondering about the whole Natalie woman selling her virginity.. Has she sold it yet? Or is she still bidding?

And does Hof have more girls (virgins) already lined up to sell theirs?

I'm interested in finding out more about this, but all the articles online just tell the same basic info.

2. I would be interested in finding out more to, but mine is pure curiosity. Are you thinking of doign the same?

3. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I would sell mine but it's expensive lol seriously though last i heard the offer was in the Millions don't know if she accepted any offers yet

4. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

See the Latest (June MLBR) Newsletter for the latest information.

5. Forget the auction... I'm just hoping she becomes a regular someday at the bunnyranch... She's Gorgeous...

6. IF YOU GOOGLE NATALIE DYLAN, you will find 7.3 million items, this has been a worldwide story.

Natalie had 1000's of offers a lot of them phony as a three dollar bill. The real one was for 3,7 million, she accepted, he places a 250K deposit, after a few months contacted us and said he had got back with his wife (probably got dumped by her and then she found out he was about have a hot virgin) He was so generous he wanted Natalie to have the 250k.

Now she has a book deal, a documentary and about to finalize a movie.

Natalie really wants to put this to bed, she is now looking at all offers from nice guys that will spend 50K or above.

7. 250k is enough to put 50 people through college, i think she just wants to be a working girl. :shock:

Hey Dennis, Have you seen the 2009 Camaro driving around moundhouse all the time, Not yours by any chance is it? :wink:

8. Not mine but i am now looking for it

9. I think it was the 2010 Camaro's there was no real production of the 2009 I've seen a jet black 2009 though.[​IMG]

10. I'm really glad someone brought this up :mrgreen:

Dennis, I was wondering if you would consider doing this again? Was it too much of a hassle or totally worth it?

Faye

11. I am ready to start talking to the "Bunnyranch's next top virgin" now.

It was good for the ranch and Natalie now has a book deal, documentary and about to sign a movie deal.

12. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Butt ,there are some anal virgins ,Still out there! :twisted: :twisted:

13. Heh heh, that sounds like it'll be one hell of an interesting movie :lol:

"Bunnyranches Next Top Virgin", it sounds like it'll be a new reality TV show 8)

14. I love it!

15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I Would SOOOOOOOOOO watch that!!!!!! :lol:

Al