About Me Summer Activities - Charlie Daze

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by CharlieDaze, Jul 10, 2019.

?

Have you missed seeing me on the boards?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. New Member

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I hope everyone had a kick start to the Summer and also had a great Fourth of July. My 4th was a blast I spend most of my day getting kissed by the sun, boating, and being water baby. As always I try my best to take advantage of all the free time I have when not touring at Love.

I am from Colorado and in the area I live in Summer is one of our best seasons to experience and endure all of some of the most unique activities Colorado has to offer us.
    One of those being White Water rafting which early this week I finally had the opportunity to do for the first time this season due to the insane water levels and extreme rain Colorado (thankfully) has experienced this year.
    If you haven't yet had the opportunity to experience WW rafting I highly recommend looking into it and especially if your like me a (thrill seeker).

th-1.jpeg
    th.jpeg

In between all the activities I've been enjoying I had the pleasure (says sarcastically) of moving into my new house..
    Thankfully I have finally packed, moved, unpacked, and fully situated myself into my new place.
    I am extremely happy with my new house and even more thankful I'm finally finished moving in!

I also had the chance to go to the Renaissance Festival which this year has marked the 47th year of the festival.
    The Renaissance festival is where you take a magical tour through time and legend. As you wander down the village streets and pathways of the Colorado Renaissance Festival, ready thyself to revel with master revelers, watch artisans create original works of their ancient craft and be taken in by the tantalizing aromas of roast turkey leges, steak on a stake, fresh baked goods and much more.

"I personally love history and love being able to experience in such a setting made for yet
    another incredible expeince."

th-2.jpeg
    th-3.jpeg

In between all the Summer fun each and every morning (minus Sunday) I do my daily work-out and go for a quick tan.
    My results are finally kicking in!
    fullsizeoutput_27c3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_27e4.jpeg

With all my sore muscles from working out some of my days called for serious relaxation mode so I hit some of Colorados best Hot Springs.

Cottonwood Hot Springs & Pagosa Springs ( Google them!)

Every time I get the chance to go to the Hot Springs my favorite thing to do is to stay the night and wake up extremely early right before sunrise grab a hot cup of coffee and head to soak.
    Being able to feel the cold crispy air against my cheeks with the fog rising from the valley and the sun touching the tip of the mountains well submerging my body into natural hot water.

(P.S Nevada has some local hot springs that I would love to experience on an outdate.)

th-5.jpeg

I have really been enjoying my time away but I do miss my LR family and clients/friends and can't wait to be kissed by that hot nv summer heat!
    I do plan to be back at Love this month and will be posting a firm update on my tour dates and times within in this week.

I really enjoyed sharing with everyone some of the summer fun I've had and hope everyone else has been taking advantage of the hot summer days and warm summer nights!

Whats one of your favorite
    summer activities?

DSCF7895-Edit.jpg
    -Charlie

JuniperJones and Kev like this.
  2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Of course we've miyyou Charlie how could we not huuuuuugs welcome back.

CharlieDaze likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Of course you’ve been missed Charlie, but it looks like you’ve had a terrific time away. I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
  4. You’re absolutely stunning i just sent a form in to try and book you. Maybe visit those hot springs‍♂️

CharlieDaze likes this.
  5. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

Aw thanks Kevin. I hope all has been well with you!

6. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

I read read and replied to your message. I'm looking forward to it! :)

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Awesome post girl! Looking spectacular as always :)