REVIEW Cecily Rose - Outstanding birthday celebration GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, May 26, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Cecily Rose (7th party - 4/27/19) at Bunny Ranch

After skiing, I had some dinner and then drove to Bunny Ranch. After double buzzing at the gate I let the door guy know I was there to meet Cecily and took a seat in the parlor area. Within a quick minute or two Cecily came out and gave me a nice hug. She was looking quite stunning as always, this time in her red dress and red stiletto heels. Since Cecily's birthday was a few weeks prior I gave her some bday gifts. She seemed looking forward to have some private conversation with me so we went to her room. She had a new room since the last time I saw her. In this new room she had some nice lights up around the room and a nice wall size mirror. She also showed me her patio and this room has its own bathroom. She also showed me new pet fish, Calypso. I had a great time getting caught up on what Cecily was up to and also conversation on other various topics. After awhile she asked if I'd like to start our party and I said sure.

My party with Cecily was awesome - passionate, sensual and fun! She is an amazing, genuine, very sweet, and fantastic lady to spend time with. After our party we took a nice sensual shower together. I then went out to the parlor area and waited for Cecily to come out. She asked me to take the birthday cup cakes I got for her to the parlor as well so she could share with others. After awhile Cecily came out to join me and a couple of Cecily's friends, Becca Bentley and Bobbi Besos joined us. So I ended up having a good time getting to meet and hang out with 3 beautiful and fun ladies. Bobbi knew exactly the place I got Cecily's cup cakes from in Reno and I learned a bit more about that particular place from Bobbi. After some great conversation I got one last hug from Cecily and left.

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.
    https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/in...-trio-of-beautiful-and-fun-bunnies-gfe.60672/

@CecilyRose @BeccaBentley @Bobbi Besos

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Awesome party glad you had a great time

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my review @cumishaamado. Definitely a memorable time with @CecilyRose. :)

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Adventure Guy and you're welcome!!! Happy 4th of July!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Great review of cecily shes extremely nice. She doesnt have a mean bone in her body.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my review @Sakaki. I agree @CecilyRose is extremely nice and a very caring lady. :)

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You have excellent taste my friend and Cecily is a wonderful choice to celebrate any occasion. I’m glad you had a fabulous time.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

I love reading your review!!! Book your party with @CecilyRose today!!!

13. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman - I agree @CecilyRose is wonderful to celebrate any occasion! Also great to see you earlier this month at karaoke! :)

origlegman likes this.
  14. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Awwww you are amazing!!! Thank you!!!!!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me