PIC THREAD Planning for August...

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TiaraTae, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Its summer time, I wont be spending much time inside the Ranch! I have a list of summer activities that I look forward too....

Hot August nights is August 6th - 11th. I've been living in the Reno/Carson area for 2 years now and haven't got to enjoy this event. I'm simply looking for a date to take out, enjoy some dinner reservation, and then be apart of the downtown Reno Action :) If you're going to be in town any of these nights, please reach out to me!

The next August event that caught my attention was the Reno annual RIB COOK OFF! I absolutely love good BBQ.. I was thinking we could enjoy some amazing food then take our selves back to the pent house suite in Reno, that I would be more then happy to reserve for us. Possibly myself for dessert? ;)

The annual Rib Cook Off BBQ will be August 28th - 30th... please contact me if you will be available these dates :)

~CONTACT~
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @tiara_tae
    Call to book: 775-246-9901 extension 0

Facetune_09-09-2018-18-57-14.jpg Facetune_10-09-2018-10-14-14.jpg Facetune_11-09-2018-10-42-23.jpg IMG_0107.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2019
    Sharky and JuniperJones like this.
  2. Entice Love
    Chat with Me

Entice Love Well-Known Member

All this sounds fun! Hot August nights is for sure a fun time! It’d be awesome for someone to pick you up in a hot rod! You can even have a fun private car show photo shoot with him! Book her y’all! It’s definitely a great time with Tiara!

3. we could be out all night! lol XOXOXOXOXO

Entice Love likes this.
  4. Looking forward to seeing you in August! I'm sorry for having to push my July appointment back to August. But on the upside I got a new job and will be taking in cash soon so our time will be fun and special!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

5. totally understand just make sure to email me with a date soon..

ChristineFowler likes this.
  6. ChristineFowler
    Chat with Me

ChristineFowler California GFE/ Bay Area Girl Next Door

Love this post! so stunning!! & beautiful![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

You look incredible! Thanks for sharing :)

ChristineFowler likes this.
  8. and thank you for commenting beautiful! :) XOXOXO

9. thank you for always being so sweet :) XOXO

10. Wow beautiful breast the gods have blessed you

11. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Hot August night are fun. Got caught up in it ,years ago .With the truck. By the truck stop... What a mess!

12. yes they are real, thank you.

````````````

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous Out Date with @TiaraTae today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. don't forget to book with gorgeous Cumisha too :)

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are amazing!!! Who want to do a 2 Girl Party with @TiaraTae and @cumishaamado?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. WEEEEEE WANT TWO GIRL PARTYYYYYY

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience "Fun In the Sun 2 Girl Party" with us? You have an awesome mix of flavors!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

MMMM, summer fun and summer lovin'!! These activities sound like a great time, should be an amazing rest of the summer!!

19. I hope you are enjoying your summer beautiful:)