REVIEW Becca Bentley

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ricky Biggs, Jun 24, 2019.

1. I first messaged Becca to check her availability, she was quick to respond and we were able to book the next day! I left a deposit to reserve my time with her. The next day I cleaned up to look my best, I was eager to impress and finally have us meet. I arrived way too early though, just show up on time because she will be getting ready for YOU. I waited patiently thinking about what to say, but before I could even introduce myself any of the nerves I had were dismissed with her first comment to me. She’s pretty funny! We sat at the bar and talked for several minutes to get to know each other, after our drinks we went back to her room to talk more about what we wanted to do. She is mindful to not pressure and truthfully didn’t have to.. I was already going to do whatever she asked because this girl is absolutely beautiful in every aspect. I booked an hour and wished it could’ve only been longer together. I have no tricks and keep it fairly simple, though she has a few and surprised me in so many ways. She’ll take care of you. Becca genuinely has a caring and nurturing personality, I just let her lead and went along with the ride. Don’t miss out, look up her profile and send this girl a message ASAP!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @BeccaBentley today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]