Hey gents! What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RoxyGold, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Sometimes I don’t know what to say on here, so I thought I might ask everyone’s opinion. What do you like the most about the board, and/or want to see more of? More pictures? More ladies’ specials/discounts/party packages? More topics of interest? My inquiring mind wants to know! :)

2. Good question Roxy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Awhile back, I think it was @thunderstorm who provided an extended list of questions with amendments by @Perseus , among others , which could use a bump (if I could find it that far back, lol) . It'd come in handy again during Livestream chat. Personally, I love the group photos, which seem to be more consistent with the Sagebrush Starlets during the monthly events, as they provide a fresh visual update to the lineup concurrent to the roster provided for each Ranch on the Board.

Perseus and thunderstorm like this.
  4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Say whatever you want Roxy. Tell us about your day. Tell us about your favorite rock song. Be daring and tell about some of your parties.

What I like most about the boards is the community that has been created by the boards. I can talk to the ladies and learn more about them, flirt, and see what they are like. We honestly ask questions and get real feel back, from people of all walks of life and skill sets. It is a good place. Dennis and I had a little discussion once upon a time about it.

I like to hear about your parties, I might get inspired to try it with you. ( I have actually partied with ladies that talked about what they can do.)

I think you ladies should post more of your sexual interests(This is to find common ground, and sometimes ease a client's anxiety over an encounter). Please share more of the skill sets that you offer. Men are visual, you should also include pictures. So how about an example.

Here is a picture of Willow from the Bunny Ranch, dressed as Supergirl. This costume got her a party with me, just because I knew she liked the character and I knew she had a costume. This lead to a great party for both of us, and I got to full fill a long time fantasy. The phrase, pictures speak a thousand words, is true.

[​IMG]

More pictures is always good. Men are visual( a lot of mental too, but the visual starts the interaction, and the mental aspect keeps him there{IE not wandering off at the next shiny pretty girl} or coming back for more to the same provider).

A Picture of your toy chest, your room, and of you in different outfits, can inspire fantasies, show a glimpse of your sexual personality, and lead to parties. It has worked for me. Videos are great too.

Here is an example of a good special:

I like your party special of customer photos with each appointment, it is fun, and titillating. Which is what the brothel experience is all about. The titillation has been missing often of late. This example is a great special and very creative and personal. Much better than the vague 10% discount.

Topics of interest is always good. Clients want to see your personality. We want to know that there is common ground and compatibility. We want to know that you wont laugh at whatever we ask for, and yes, I know you would never laugh, nor judge, but most people have been hurt by the outside world, and it comes down to reassurance. This reminds me of a question I asked Brooke Taylor once, "Is this normal activities (for a foursome)?" Her reply, "What is normal for the Bunny Ranch?"

This means, the brothels have few judgments and few boundaries. Most anything can happen, even things you never knew could happen. A person can find their real sexual self there, and it is liberating.

You have a beautiful mind to match your outside beauty. You know you can feel free to message me if you want to talk.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  5. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I just love the interactions we all get to have with you and the ladies. The dm's and direct responses to our questions and topics are wonderful. This makes those of us(like me)who live to far away still able to chat with our favorite ladies.

6. I would like to see a non sugar coated version of what happens once a guy drives into the parking lot and decides to go inside. For you it's just another day, but for someone flying in , renting a car and driving out there it is terrifying. You are going to a place you have been told your entire life you shouldn't, to do something you shouldn't, to a woman that doesn't want to do it.
    Most of the guys doing it are not good with women or they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.
    I hear the girls say just come on in like it's going to Taco Bell or something. Hell, maybe it is?

7. I didn’t think of the party photos as being a visual confirmation of the weekly line up! Definitely something I will keep in mind, thank you RS! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. Oh TS, I can always count on you! <3<3<3

Thanks for the refresher about wanting to hear about parties that have happened, that have been enjoyable to retell. Since I’ve been working for a while and am such an open book, I tend to forget that there are some people who haven’t heard my stories. :)

I do want to incorporate more specials in the same vein as the picture one, as well as more packages/frequent flier/type things that are fun for everyone as well as easy to keep track of and remember. It’s just about getting those creative synapses firing, hehe. The same could be said with topics of interest, even though I might consider myself to be pretty boring that’s not necessarily the case when it comes to perusing the forums and getting to know the community.

You’re so awesome. Big hugs and so much love. :)

9. I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your interactions with the beautiful ladies! :)

Bruce75 likes this.
  10. You might want to check the Real Life Ranch Reports for titles that have “first time” in them, as well as General Discussion. Many people have spoken about the first time they walked through these doors :)

11. Thank you . I will read/watch what they have posted.
    I don't think women understand what it's like to be a man. Imagine you have only your boobs. You can't go get a boob job and your entire worth as a woman depends on your boobs.
    Now you are flying to a place that is entirely dependent on your boobs.

12. You’re welcome! I hope you find some insight that helps you out:)

13. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Not sure that I can add much beyond what @RunningSquirrel and @thunderstorm have already posted. I think you do an excellent number of threads and more than most, e.g. "random thoughts." How else would we know you have a deep love of Algebra? :p

thunderstorm and RunningSquirrel like this.
  14. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Feel free to pm me. I will tell you what happens, or look up my reviews. I have posted my first time in various threads.

15. This is such a great thread Roxy you really are amazing

16. I think pictures are amazing sometimes we all hate reading lol

17. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@RoxyGold I am the type of gentleman that tries to find common ground with a lady I am interested in. For me chemistry is most important, almost more than the sexual side of your job. Share with me what you are comfortable sharing.

I like when ladies share their hobbies, interests, their likes and dislikes. Let your personality shine through in your threads, pictures etc.

Even though it has taken time for some ladies to get a party with me, for me it is about the connection we have online as I live far away and can only come once or twice a year. How do you handle yourself on the board, live stream etc. Are you good at responding to dms or email. Communication is another pet peeve of mine, I do not expect you all to stop working your business to solely focus on me, but it is nice to have occasional friendly dms, emails or texts from those that I have made a deposit with or reached out to.

Their is a method to my madness in how I choose potential partners and parties. As I am the type to buy a block of time and go with the flow, however I do have certain fetishes/kinks I am interested in exploring. Share what you like in the bedroom and out of the bedroom.

Draw us a roadmap so to speak of what kind of person you are, people that are fake turn me off and I can usually spot them a mile away, so be yourself, be honest and communicate. I know it may take some time to sort through the hundreds if not thousands of dms, and emails you receive from those inquiring of your services.

A few things I look for in a potential partner at the ranches:

How she communicates on the boards, live stream, dm, email etc
    Do we have common interests? i.e. activities in and out of the bedroom
    What kind of chemistry might we have, how is your energy ( i.e. your chakra) are you a negative person or an up beat go with the flow type
    Does she really care about me as a person or does she dollar signs?

These are a few of my ideas and opinions. Hope it helps.

PS. @RoxyGold you are good people with a good heart, I believe you and I have met in passing.

18. I would like to see more specials for locals!!

Also more foot pictures!! =)

Bill Smith likes this.
  19. So does that mean you like seeing informative posts from the ladies? :)

20. Send a message or an email to a lady you’re interested in and ask her if she has any offers or packages for local dudes :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  21. I'd love to see more notices of party packages and what the packages consists of. Also, it would be nice to know a little more about the courtesans, their hobbies, their likes, dislikes, etc....

22. Chatting is great! How about a “picture of the day?” Picture of what the girls look like each day would be REALLY cool!

23. I’ve only had one girl respond to me, ever, here. I only joined about a month ago, and besides AlexaWu, who sent me a welcome message immediately, I haven’t heard from any other girl. I would really like to follow the guidelines, and chat with some of you girls before I visit the ranch.
    I want to see As many pictures of your beautiful Pussy as you’ve got!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk