Is Madam Suzette available?

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I think Madam Suzette is adorable and I fantasize about her more than many of the other girls. Is it possible to book that delectable woman?

2. The line wraps around the block, buddy! :D

3. Suzette is so sweet and funny and I always look forward to getting to see her when I visit the ranch. The only party you can have with her is a tea party. ;)

4. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I always get a warm welcome and a big hug from Madam Suzette. Read my Real Life Ranch Report on Madam Suzette.

Everyone at the MLBR and the TLB is very friendly to include the staff and bartenders as well as the ladies. Most have a word of welcome and a hug for the regulars. It is nice to go where everyone knows your name and something about you as a person.

5. God Bless You my child.....

6. i got the bunny ranch blues , ya wanna bet
    omg , here's madam suzette ,she's royalty , she's good to me ,she's not for free ! :mrgreen:
    i think she should win madam of the year , if it exits !!

7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Suzette is my adopted NV Mom she is an awesome awesome lady. I love talking to her and getting my hello hugs.

8. MADAM SUZETTE IS AN AMAZING LADY. I JUST LOVE HER TO DEATH. SHE IS FRIENDLY CHARMING CLASSY CORDIAL AND A BEAUTIFUL LADY INSIDE AND OUT AND ABOVE ALL FOR REAL. SHE ALWAYS MAKES ME FEEL AT HOME WHEN I VISIT FROM THE FIRST VISIT AND EACH VISIT SHE IS ONE OF A KIND AND ON A PEDESTAL IN MY EYES AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY "HUNNY BUNNY" [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] XO JBJ2003[Doc B]

9. I think Madam Suzette is a wonderful woman. Even though I have only seen her on HBO, she seems to have a great personality. Can't wait to meet her :D

10. Madame Suzette could make major bucks if she was available. :mrgreen:

11. I heard she's only available for shopping trips, spa trips and international vacations. We've done some arts and crafts parties together. They were off the charts!

12. I think she makes major bucks as it is.
    But um yeah - I find her highly desirable as well.

13. She's beautiful inside and out. :)

14. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I had an appointment scheduled with Miss Air Force Amy. Madam Suzette met me at the door, said that Amy was not available, and that she would take Amy’s place for my appointment.

Now, I have worked in plants for many years and am reasonable quick on the uptake. I immediately and enthusiastically accepted.

At that point Amy appeared and we all had a good laugh at a good joke.

BTW: I am the only one who has ever posted a Real Life Ranch Report extolling the many attributes and virtues of Madam Suzette.

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

16. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Madam Suzette is simply priceless!!!

17. God Bless You my child.....