My time with Tiffany &Kirsten @Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Bluedragon, May 3, 2019.

1. Tiffany & Kirsten are outstanding!! That was the best 2 girl party I have ever had ! Both lady's are beautiful and a blast to talk with, ended up staying with them most of the night and well worth it!

2. Way to go, you stud muffin lol! Two excellent choices! :)

Bluedragon likes this.
  3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Sounds amazing![smilie=happy.gif]:D:cool:

Bluedragon likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Have @TiffanyHilton and @KirstenSkye fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bluedragon likes this.
  5. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Ohhhh you are one lucky guy. Im jealous haha.
    Both of those ladies are just so incredibly beautiful and it is good to hear that they are really nice too.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Bluedragon for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You are welcome [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Bluedragon and your welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Schedule your fabulous 2 Girl Party with @TiffanyHilton and @KirstenSkye with many memorable experiences to cum!!! They are both awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thank You so much[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bluedragon likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @TiffanyHilton and @KirstenSkye today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]