Bisexual adventures in the bedroom with Cecily Rose

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, May 19, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

bobbi&Cecily.JPG

This is a match made in heaven @bobbibesos and I want to send you over the edge and bring you back again only to send you over the edge again!! We have the charisma and imagination to bring the party! You will feel like a king in the lap of luxury with two beautiful women attending to your every fantasy. Do you want Bobbi to whisper sweet nothings in multiple languages while I listen from under the sheets, only to have her kiss her way down your body as I make my way to nibble sweetly on your earlobe?! This is a great party idea because we complement each other perfectly physically and meet each other on multiple levels. There's no doubt you will feel elevated having come to us for your two girl experience. We will be extremely happy to indulge your every desire together. #playswellwithothers let's have the threesome of your dreams!!

champagne bj thumbnail (1).png IMG_8760.jpg

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

@Bobbi Besos is my favorite bunny I have partied with her twice.

3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Y'all are like my blonde and brunette angels I've never felt so happy spending time with anyone else

CecilyRose likes this.
  4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Wow two super hot ladies. I'm in lust:p:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

She’s wonderful!! Hope the end of May goes perfectly for you :)

6. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Bobbi and Cecily go together like salt and pepper I've seen both of them many times and i can't get enough

CecilyRose likes this.
  7. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

Can't wait to party with you, Bobbi and Tiara.

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

10 days until a hedonistic party party party!!

10. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

@CecilyRose sounds like a hot time!

Definitely would need to eat my wheaties, & make sure my will was ready ⁶& life insurance was paid up before partying with you and @Bobbi Besos

CecilyRose likes this.
  11. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

You're out Cecily Rose. It is only going to be me Tiara and Bobbi.

12. Good lord almighty @CecilyRose and @Bobbi Besos those pictures are HOT HOT HOT HOT! I can so much picture myself in that heavenly room of fun! Time to make it happen? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Lol, okay :) hope it’s awesome!!

carlitoalex likes this.
  14. Sounds hot make sure to book with these ladies

15. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thank you honeys! I cant wait to party with all of you!! Maybe together? ;)[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Always reminded just how amazing this experience is!! Thank you @Bobbi Besos for being such a babe, so sweet and just all around perfect!! We are all lucky to know you! xoxo

17. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

You two mean so much to me. My favorite ladies ever. If you haven't seen Bobbi or Cecily yet u definitely need to give them a try. Both together and individually they are amazing.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  18. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Avery Asher likes this.
  19. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

What a sexy pair! Book with these ladies today!