Best Client Ever?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlexMiller225, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Here's a question for the courtesans. If you have one, who was the best client\clients you ever had (no names need to be given) & what made them the best? Was it someone that was very wealthy & you got a lot of money from em? Was it someone that was in peak physical conditioning & gave you the best sex ever or at least best sex at the ranch? Maybe even a combination of the two? Was it a celebrity? Was it because they were very fun, charming, adventurous? Or perhaps something on a more personal level, like taking someone's virginity, sex with a paraplegic, maybe a veteran with PTSD, or perhaps a widower\widow who hasn't been intimate with anyone since their spouse died. If you have one, who was the best?

DesertRose, JadeJasper and Old Nick like this.
  2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Probably it's the client that eventually got married to his courtesan. Yes, it sometimes happens. Just like many other marriages, sometimes it doesn't work out and they get divorced. When they get divorced, he is no longer the "best" client.

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

My ex wife was no courtesan...but I found myself paying for sex. I was even paying for sex I wasn’t getting. Then, I was paying for sex some other guy was getting. The worst part was that our wedding rings spent more time in the pawn shop than on our fingers. That pissed me off, coz they were heirlooms! Luckily, those are back with the family.

I’m sorry! I seemed to have hijacked this thread. I’m really sorry about that. :(

KlassyKay and isurfer like this.
  4. The best clients are the people that I’m really happy to know. :)

5. The ones who are punctual and make appointments!

6. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Ha ha. That counts me out since I'm not punctual nor do I make appointments.

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I made an appointment. I couldn’t quite work out a time, though.

8. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

KlassyKay Cuz I have a capital ASS!

Yes! Your so right! It’s a sign of respect to me to book someone in advance then to show up at the specified time. We’re ladies and should b treated as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

I’m sorry old nick! We’ve all been there at one point or another in our lives as well. I’d give u a great big hug if I could right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertRose and Old Nick like this.
  10. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

What if it's the latter of things about the clients?
    I love the ones that I just can gel with . Great conversations lead to great connections because the communication is key.

TiredFrog likes this.
  11. KlassyKay
    Chat with Me

Your totally right! It’s a much better party when you can connect with stone one on an intellectual level.

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

The "Best Clients" are those you have chemistry with[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I love my clients that come back to see me again and again, it's so wonderful deepening the connection over the years. Also, outdates are amazing, I know they can be more expensive, but the time we have together is truly priceless!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  14. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

I am so looking forward to our outdate, @CecilyRose ! :rolleyes: I'd rather put more time, effort and finances into something extraordinary than just a quick party if at all possible. Thank you for making our upcoming adventure so easy to set up. :)

15. A lot of times the ones that spend the most money are the most difficult.

I was on one of the highest dollar amount ever spent at the BR and it reads like a nightmare "Survivor" story!!

Some of the "least amount" ever spent parties are the most hilariously memorable.

The parties I like the most are the ones that allow my gentleman to walk out with a whole new level of confidence that was previously destroyed by any number of factors. THAT is what keeps my job so fulfilling!!! Period.

[​IMG]

TiredFrog, ROADRUNNER J and Fozzie like this.
  16. Ha ha! I guess that would make them the "worst" client........

17. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]