REVIEW Cecily Rose - Awesome New Year's Celebration GFE at Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Cecily Rose (6th party - 1/12/19) at Bunny Ranch

After a great day of skiing I cleaned up at my hotel before driving over to the Bunny Ranch. After double buzzing at the gate the door lady greeted me and I let her know I was there for Cecily. As the door lady went to notify Cecily, I got comfortable in the sitting area. After a few minutes Cecily came out and gave me a nice hug. I then gave her a couple of gifts to help celebrate the new year with her. We then went to her room and had some great discussion on what she did over the holidays. She also showed me her new room and the in-progress decorating she was doing including some new lights she was working on. We then went to the bar area and got some champagne to toast the new year. We had some great conversation on various topics. After awhile she asked if I'd like to go back to her room for some fun and I said sure.

My party with Cecily was just like before: perfect - passionate, sensual and fun. After our party we took a nice sensual shower together and then got changed. We then walked back to the sitting area and were hoping to do some karaoke. Instead some of the ladies and staff had a impromptu movie night planned so we got comfortable and watched the movie "Annihilation". It was definitely an interesting sci fi movie staring Natalie Portman. After the movie Cecily gave me one last hug and I left the Bunny Ranch.

@CecilyRose

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]A terrific review of a truly terrific woman Adventure Guy. I’m glad to hear you had a great visit. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Thirty7
    Chat with Me

Thirty7 Active Member

Nice review, as always. @CecilyRose is definitely an intriguing woman; you always want to know more about her.

4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks @origlegman. @CecilyRose is definitely a amazing lady!

origlegman likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif] She is that and so much more. I’m glad you had a wonderful time.[smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

6. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

Cecily is a gem. I've had many great parties with her. As well as being beautiful, such a sexy voice.

7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Thank you so much @Adventure Guy I always love seeing you!! You make me happy!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    xoxo,
    Cecily

Adventure Guy and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

fantastic review of a very beautiful lady. I met Cecily awhile back but haven't forgotten a moment of the encounter. Cecily is so nice and sweet. Out in the world I would never think a woman that had her looks would even talk to me. I hope someday i can write a review of my own.

9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

My pleasure @CecilyRose! You are amazing, caring and very beautiful. I am looking forward to our next time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Had a fabulous time with Cecily Rose last night. What a way to end a VERY long dry spell of no sex. She was very sweet to an older guy who needed some reassurance, and extra attention. She made a very nervous person comfortable, was very interested in making me relaxed. And, to cap it off, gave me a great massage after the main event. Not rushed at all and felt i was her first priority.

foreverman likes this.