REVIEW Avery Asher - Wonderful sensual GFE at Love Ranch North

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Avery Asher (1st party - 3/14/19) at Love Ranch North

My original appointment with another lady suddenly changed so I was now available. Avery, a new lady, caught my eye on Livestream and looked very intriguing. She was wearing a mask so I wasn't sure what I was going to get myself into but figured I would take a chance and stop by. So I drove to Love Ranch North and double buzzed at the gate. I told the door lady I was there to meet Avery. After a minute the manager came out and told me Avery was not available at the moment but if I could wait 30 minutes she would be able to meet me. So there I was thinking I probably need to go across the parking lot to another ranch when the manager offered to buy me a drink while I waited. I ended up saying ok so got a drink on the house and waited in the sitting area. Little did I know but another guy came in a few minutes later and ordered a line up so while I waited had a chance to see most of the ladies. As I was keeping time exactly 30 minutes on the button a lady with really long slender legs and stiletto heels came walking out to the sitting area and said hi to me. I looked up and Avery introduced herself to me. Wow, she was very beautiful and had a petite body that was just like a model. After she gave me a hug we sat down and got to know each other. After awhile we went to the bar and I got us some drinks. We had some great conversation and it was very fascinating to get to know her and her interests and goals. She also showed me some amazing pictures on various professional photo shoots she did. Based on getting to know her better and her being affectionate with me it felt like we had connection/chemistry so I asked if we could go to her room. So she took my hand and we went to her room. Once we got to her room we had a quick negotiation so we went quickly to the cashier to take care of things before we went back to her room.

My party with Avery was wonderful - passionate, sensual and fun! She was also a great cuddler! After our party we took a nice sensual shower together. After we got dressed we walked out to the parlor area and she gave me one last nice hug.

@Avery Asher

2. Awwwww scott! I’m glad you waited!! I had a great time with you. You’re easy to talk to and we share a lot of the same interests. So glad I met you! Hope you got a kick out of what I told you earlier, I know I did :p hahaha!!

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

I'm glad I waited for you too @Avery Asher! You were definitely worth the wait. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

You also made my day today with what you told me earlier! I am still laughing. :D

Avery Asher likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and schedule an appointment with @Avery Asher today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Avery Asher likes this.
  5. :p:p:p:p Awe <33333333 hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the cute imogies!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Avery Asher for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]