Samantha and me .....

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Satellite Guy, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Several months ago, I satisfied the lifelong dream of visiting a brothel with the added bonus of spending that time with Samantha Lee after watching "The Bucket List" several times and spending some time with the Bunny Ranch WEB page. Clearly, I am a "Newbee" in nearly every sense of the word. I left my house at 4:30AM and arrived with great trepidation at the ranch at 6PM that evening after a day of air-travel. I had no idea what to expect at the ranch or with Samantha during our appointment.

Upon arrival, I found everyone at the ranch extraordinarily friendly and helpful making me feel totally at ease almost like going into a local bar that I had been visiting for years. Within minutes I was relaxed and enjoying conversation with the most wonderful bartender and some of the most beautiful women in the world over a glass of wine while still nervously waiting for Samantha. Life could not get any better......that is, until Samantha Lee arrived!

She was more beautiful and vivacious than her posted pictures with a personality that made you feel instantly like the long lost boyfriend. Conversation came easily on virtually any topic. She proved to be more compassionate, more interesting and more intelligent than any woman that I had ever met before or since.

Six hours later I could add the qualities of most exciting, passionate and understanding to the long list of favorable adjectives that could be used to describe her. Being a little "old fashioned" and not willing to accept the fact that I had more than an average chance of "getting lucky" during the first meeting with her, my goal for the evening was to get to know Samantha and to feel comfortable for a second meeting/appointment/date that could result in even more "success". Things went so well that I could honestly say that had I been 30 years younger I would have tried to marry her and take her home to mother as she was everything that any man could ever want in a woman and a life-long companion.

I can't wait until our next visit.

2. Hello Satellite Guy,
    Congratulations on spending time with such a wonderful lady. After all, we both have "that" in common, and could not agree more with you that she certainly has some qualities not shown by the other girls. I too, have had some extraordinary times with this remarkable lady. As a matter of fact, I'd have to call her my Favorite Bunny Of All Time!!! It's always such a pleasure to spend time with her. I've also contended that she has In My Humble Opinion what I call the "perfect cleavage"!!
    It just isn't very often that the "total package" is as complete as it happens to be with our dear Samantha!!! She is definitely a knee buckler!! It is my hope to spend alot of time with her in days to come, should I be so lucky. She certainly is special in my book!!
    Jim(Fly Boy)

3. To: FirstFlight800/Flyboy
    While it is certainly true that Samantha Lee exhibits the "Perfect Cleavage" for some of us, it does not pay proper homage to her perfect sparkling eyes, perfect hair, perfect smile, incredible intelligence, wonderfully perfect (and fully functional) body and her intellectual perfection. She is, indeed, the "Perfect Package" for some of "us" that truly appreciate the ultimate combination of womanhood.

I recognize that there are those that see the "Perfect Package" in different perspectives and I can certainly appreciate that I am not the only one that can see Samantha for what she really is. Let's keep the secret between the two of us!!!

Thanks for casting an informed vote for the BEST of the BEST!

4. Satellite Guy,
    I must say that I FULLY AGREE with all you've said about Samantha, and do now take this solemn oath to keep these secrets between us.(or as secret as they can be in the ranch reports) I also find it difficult to describe this wonderful woman as all that she really is, since she has so much to offer the world. It, to me, would be a far simpler job to simply list the things that a person DOES NOT like about her, since there would basically be a blank sheet of paper to stare at.

What I can say with certainty is that it is quite apparent that the both of us see the same fine qualities in the same fine woman, and have both been blessed to have spent time with her. To me, living proof that God does exist, and that he had "one super fantastic day" when he created her.
    Thank You Lord

5. Wow!!!! ... "take me home to meet your mom, huh?" Now THATS a compliment!!!!

Thank you.

I can't wait to see you too!!!

Samantha

6. You've got it right.... NO DRAMA!!!!
    Until then,
    Samantha

7. You are such a gentleman...
    Samantha

8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

I agree with you guys............SHE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!! I was lucky enough to party with her in Feb. It is a day I will never forget! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] John