>>ScarlettAngel is outta here<<

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Scarlett Angel, Apr 1, 2009.

1. I've decided I won't be playing here anymore~~~~

I will miss you~~~

Squeeze and Smooches

*~*~*~ A P R I L ~~ F O O L ' S *~*~*~

~~And you thought you were rid of me! ~~ I don't think it's physically possible for me to stay away from playing here!!~~ [smilie=i love you1.gif]

*>*> HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY<*<*

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Scarlett Angel ~Ang

3. Ranger ~ So glad you enjoyed it! This is my first practical joke I've ever atempted so it's nice to know it was enjoyed! ;-)

4. THANK GOD!!!!

I was about to join a monastery!!! :lol:

5. Amg ~ ROTFLMAO ~ its a good thing you scrolled down the page to read the whole thing! We would have lost you for good then! LOL

6. Maven ~ Dear Lord man don't lose your head ~ [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    Forgive me?

7. Which one? :lol:

Of course. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. ~~You badboy~~ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I bit too. I thought some bastaged had insulted you and I was about to round up a boarding party to hang the offender from the yardarms ;)

Pir8

10. Pir ~ it's nice to know there's some landlubers can do some swashbukling and rescue the innocent wench ~ Arrrrr!

11. Yes, yes I am. :twisted:

12. ~hee hee hee~ evil laugh ~ I just came up w it as I was falling asleep the night before ~ I'm glad u enjoyed :D

13. Congrats hun.
    I've fallowed your post's.....I'm super pumped that you made it. I hope your having a great time in cowgirl land :^)
    ~bentley Jo

14. Good one Scarlett, practical jokes are an important part of life. embrace the urge to prank your friends but remember alway friendly never hurtful! styrofoam packing peanuts always lead to fun pranks :wink: :wink: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15. Great sense of humor!!!

love it

xxoo ashley