It’s official! Roxy is now a Local Lady! Schedule updates

Discussion in 'Line-ups and Events for Sagebrush Ranch' started by RoxyGold, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Yep! That’s right! I have made the transition to being a Nevadan, and I couldn’t be happier. My availability will be mostly the same, all I ask is that if you want to visit with me late-night (past 2am), early-morning (before noon), or on a Thursday just let me know ahead of time. I certainly wouldn’t want us to miss each other when I am a phone call or a click away! :)

2. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

We may be joining you in the silver state, though for J and me it'd be domicile because once we move into the RV we have yet to buy. We'll be wintering in SW AZ, town of Why. See if you can find it... ;) Spring and summer will be travel, 200 miles at a time. 200 miles per day, at 55 mph, we leave after breakfast and arrive in time for a late lunch, after a supply run.

Fishing in Show Low, AZ, P-P-P-P-P-PPIES in Pietown, NM, At least a week in the incredible dark sky of 7500 feet of elevation, near the VLA, where light pollution just doesn't exist. I've never looked through a 'scope with skies that clean. I want to get there around the new moon and experience such total darkness. I want to photograph the VLA in infrared. I bet that'd be something else.

3. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

early-morning = before noon -> Yes! Ha ha, love it.

4. You know me well, @Perseus ;) and you won my heart when you said Medusa hair doesn’t bother you :)

Perseus likes this.
  5. It’s such a blessing to have turned my Sagebrush home into my new home base! :)

AthenaLee and RunningSquirrel like this.
  6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Learning to drive in the snow has been an adventure! :)

JadeJasper likes this.

8. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

9. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Don't miss out on a date with this amazing lady

10. Another beautiful summer is upon us! :)

11. SUMMER is wonderful! All of the ladies come out of their warm winter clothes and into their HOT summer clothes! Sometime out in NO CLOTHES which is HOTTEST OF ALL!

12. Sometimes the snow decides where you're going to drive no matter what you do.

joe carbols likes this.
  13. Day off has been moved to Tuesday, but I’m available on short notice :)