My first outdate ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, Nov 9, 2018.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I had the opportunity to have my first outdate (crazy I know) during Dennis’ BDay party weekend. @Aspen North and I (with Madam Suzette’s encouragement) decided we would partake in the brothel crawl and concert at NV 50 for the night. For a first outdate, I have to say I had the time of my life.

Aspen wore a blueish colored romper that made her look even more amazing than she already did. In my mind, I knew that I would have the most amazing & gorgeous date that night. We started at the Bunny Ranch playing a few games before we headed over across the street to go to the Kit Kat, Love Ranch, and Sagebrush’s portion of the brothel crawl. Bobbi Besos and her date joined us for the brothel crawl. As the night went on, Aspen was always making sure that I was ok, or if there was anything that I needed. I also made sure to see if there was anything she needed. I think the cutest things that happened during the night was when we were heading from the Kit Kat to the Love Ranch. We were one of the first ones out of the door, but I stopped to hold the door open for everyone that was leaving. Aspen noticed I wasn’t with her and I heard her ask Bobbi Besos “Where’s my date?”. After the last of the brothel crawl group left the Kit Kat, I made my way to the gate where Aspen was waiting for me. She took my hand and we walked hand in hand to the Love Ranch portion of the brothel crawl.

After the going to the Sagebrush, we headed over to the concert at NV 50. We grabbed a small table for to sit down to watch the concert, but we were invited to sit in a VIP area that Dennis & Madam Suzette had roped off. We sat and enjoyed ourselves at the concert listening to the music and enjoying each other’s company. It was still somewhat early when we decided to leave the concert. After the concert, we decided to make our way over to the strip club. After being there for awhile, it started to get packed. Eventually Tiara came over and started hanging out with us at the bar. Aspen introduced me to one of the dancers (I believe her name was Minnie), who she wanted to see on stage. When I saw that Minnie was about to go on stage, I gave Aspen some ones and told her to go enjoy herself at the tip rail. Aspen made her way to watch her dancer on stage. As long as Aspen was having a great time, I was having a great time. At one point Aspen was standing infront of me with her back to me and I had my hands on her hips. She started dancing while leaning in closer to me. We noticed that we were getting to the point where we were shutting down the club, so she turned to me and asked if I would be opposed to waiting to have our alone time until the next night, which I told her that I wouldn’t. Aspen smiled and then was kind enough to walk me back to my room that was at the Sagebrush to end the night. I even got a good night kiss!

The next day, I was waiting for my car to finish being fixed at the car dealership when Aspen texted me to see if I wanted to come by a little bit earlier than we planned to have our time together. I told her that would work for me and I would be over as I could. I made my way over and ended up having an amazing time together. Every single time we spend time together, (to me it seems) it gets better and better each time.

Aspen, I couldn’t have asked for a better first outdate. I also couldn’t have asked for a better person to have that first outdate with. Thank you so much for such an amazing time. Hopefully we will continue to have many more amazing times together in the future.

If you haven’t done so already, make sure you spend time with this lovely lady. I promise you that you will have the time of your life. Aspen is an amazing person with a heart of gold. And she’s very gorgeous as well.

Thank you again Princess!

2. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

@Aspen North is the best. She is my favorite blonde bunny.

Aspen North likes this.
  3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

gLip5, So it turns out you're the guy I'm jealous of. But I also admire you for managing to spend time like that with the sweet and beautiful Aspen. Nice review and nicely done.

4. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

Awwwe. Our time together is never shy of amazing. Thank you for all you do for me and the rest of the girls.

Xoxoxo

5. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Glad you finally popped your outdate cherry with the lovely Aspen!!!!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with @Aspen North today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Wonderful review of a even more wonderful girl! Book her today!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party @Aspen North today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great real life ranch report g and your first outdate date...that's awesome too as is Ms. Aspen....now you've broken your brothel outdate cherry so looking forward to your next report soon. T

BigDaddy76 and gLip5 like this.
  10. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thanks Tahoe! I’m looking forward to writing my next report on this lovely lady.

tahoebigbear and BigDaddy76 like this.
  11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Sounds like an awesome time with a awesome lady. I saw Aspen on the Livestream show when Ruby and Aspen crashed another house's show. She seemed like a really sweet lady. I stopped by the MBR on my last visit but she wasn't there. Next time.

12. What a sweet review! I’m glad Aspen took such good care of you! :)

gLip5 likes this.
  13. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you Roxy. Aspen took real good care of me. She’s such a kind & caring lady. She’s very easy on the eyes as well!

14. Violet Vixen
    Chat with Me

Violet Vixen Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a splendid time! So happy for you :)

15. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I was very lucky (and very honored) that I was able to spend that time with her. I look forward to spending more time with her in the future.