>>**>>Scarlett Angel is multitasking again~New Pics<<**<<

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Scarlett Angel, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Am I the only one that gets distracted while multitasking? I mean my natual hair color used to be blonde ~ it has darkened to ummm not blonde! But does that mean my brain is still blonde? Ok that could be trouble ~ hot like a blonde but with the smarts of a brunette ~ that is a leathal combo! LOL I can be in the chat room and get distracted with the great posts on the boards ~ so many ideas flowing ~ and boom I forgot I was having fun in chat! I think its a issue I need to master. That way all of you ~ and you know who you are :wink: ~ that I chat with won't have to keep taking roll call to make sure I'm still there at times!

Anyway ~ as promised and requested ~ yeah you know you asked me for it ~ here are some new pics! ~ If you haven't seen my other pics you can find them on the boards if you look for them~ Hope you enjoy!~ I enjoyed taking them for you ~ :D

Until next time cum find me in chat ~

Scarlett Angel

2. Love the pictures!

3. Between the chatroom, PMs and the message board, I'm surprised I haven't accidentally responded to something with an answer meant for someone else.

Lovely pics BTW.

4. ~~Maven~~ big smooches to you baby!

5. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Great new pictures Scarlett

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. Looking good!

7. You are getting good at multitasking. Keep the wonderful pics coming.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

c