Cumisha's award for Kitty of the Year 2016

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Nov 15, 2018.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

It's always better late than never and I was finally able to give Cumisha her trophy for Kitty of the Year 2016. She took me to her room and showed me where she would proudly display it. Plus, Cumisha put on one of her DVD movies. She gave me the director's cut with full commentary. Congratulations Cumisha!!! DSC00990.JPG

geraldharris and KirstenSkye like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awe - Thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!! Here's a photo of my trophy in my room:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0280.jpg

geraldharris likes this.
  3. Book Cumisha today and see why she is Kitty of the Year!

foreverman likes this.
  4. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

Congratulations Cumisha Amado for being Kitty of the Year 2016 at the Kit Kat Ranch!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

5. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

Congratulations Cumisha Amado for being Kitty of the Year 2016 at the Kit Kat Ranch!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for sharing your thought and comment!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your kind words @geraldharris!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for your kind words!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]