A Gold Star Party at the Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Nov 14, 2018.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here at the bar in the Sagebrush Ranch after my Gold Star Party with Roxy Gold and Draven Star. We waited until the Livestream show was over before we went to the VIP room. I sat on the couch while Roxy and Draven slowly undressed to the music they played in the background. Then they pounced on me and the Gold Star Party was on. We were all over each other in all kinds on positions. Then somehow we made over to the bed. Draven went first and then Roxy. Then we got all tangled up pleasing each other. I knew the ladies were having a good time by all the moans and screams, including some from me. Before I knew it I had run out of gas, being the old timer I am. But what a party! Draven has so many tattoos you can't see and Roxy has the stamina to go all out for the whole party. I may have been out of gas but they kept me running on fumes. DSC00991.JPG Roxy and Draven are a great choice for a 2girl party. They will give you a party you'll remember.

2. Outstanding choice, sir! For Those of Us All About The "Rox," We Salute You!

foreverman and FumbleNutts like this.
  3. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Good job, FM! I definitely salute you :) Think I'd need resuscitation if I tried both at the same time :p

RunningSquirrel and foreverman like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book these two lovely ladies with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. Wonderful review of a even more wonderful girls! Book them today!

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with @Roxy and @Draven Star today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman and FumbleNutts like this.
  7. I love that song! And I think there might have been some cannons fired during the party, too! :)

8. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

YAYYYYY! Thank you so so much! I had the bestest time with you guys and I look forward to getting into more trouble in the future.....cant say were quite done with you yet, dear ;D xoxoxoxox

foreverman likes this.