Godiva Love, Your Sublime Ultimate Girlfriend Experience!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Mar 29, 2009.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Diamonds...rubies...emeralds.

All of these jewels pale in comparison to the newest gem at the Moonlite: Godiva Love. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

And if you want a precious and priceless experience, look no further than the Godiva Love specialty: The Ultimate Girlfriend Experience.

"Euphoric" does not even begin to describe the intimate time spent with this spectacularly sensuous Bunny. :D

Here's why: The woman is absolutely amazing [smilie=hot over you.gif] , stunning [smilie=hot over you.gif] , gorgeous [smilie=hot over you.gif] , stupendous [smilie=hot over you.gif] -- I could go on and on and on.

Alright then, I will! :)

But first, some background:

I first met Godiva on the Boards in her pre-Godiva phase when she was thick in the pursuit of becoming a Bunny. I was struck by two things: her innate and physical beauty. She is a breathlessly beautiful chocolate Angel who was smart, sophisticated, sensible, practical and had a great sense of humor.

Not to mention very easy on the eyes and a figure that had me delirious with desire from the very first glance of her posted photos.

She is the only Bunny I've actively lobbied to get into the Moonlite, and I must profusely thank Dennis and Suzette for giving her a shot. I could not have been prouder the day she announced she was the Moonlite's newest Bunny. :wink:

We got to know each other a bit through PMs and chat, and I thought it would be awhile before we would meet -- but opportunity -- or was it fate -- intervened and I found myself unexpectedly able to attend the St. Pogus Day celebrations.

So this meeting carried a strong amount of anticipation for me, especially enhanced because when I walked into the Moonlite for this trip, the first two Bunny Goddesses I set my eyes on were Godiva and the ever sultry Veronica Vavoom.

The sights don't get much better than those two :)

Another encouraging sign: a nice, welcoming hug from Godiva. From the very first touch, it was evident that we clicked: we were comfortable and had chemistry. Not to mention the fact that if you think she looks hot in her photos....multiply and amplify that x 1000 in person. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Damn, she's gorgeous, and if you've figured out that I was somewhat smitten, you can probably read me like a Real Life Ranch Report. :lol:

And how beautiful is she? Godiva once commented that if a movie were ever made about her life, then the actress Gabrielle Union should play her. Truth be told, Ms. Union can't hold a candle to Godiva Love. Godiva has beautiful, dark, soft, straight hair that drops halfway down her flawless back; warm, inviting almond eyes that are both cheerful and provocative, beautiful cheeks and a kilowatt, dimpled smile that can provide enough energy to heat most of the homes on the East Coast. :shock: :wink:

Top it off with her extremely curvaceous body, large, succulent breasts, dazzling legs and an amazing ass that just won't quit -- and you have slight idea of the divine physical vision that is Godiva Love. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

But her intriguing and intoxicating personality elevates her to a whole new plane -- and believe me, once you've spent time in her presence, you realize just how privileged you are to be there. :wink:

After the initial day of St. Pogus Celebrations, it was time for our party.

I presented Godiva with her favorite cake -- vanilla with buttercream frosting -- to celebrate her graduation into Bunnydom.

But the hunger and desire we felt for each other overcame everything else. We quickly disrobed and passion took control. :twisted:

About Godiva; She is so attentive and intense, that when you're with her, the world disappears. I could get lost in her lips for days, her kisses are so warm and tender. And she is so responsive and true, that she leaves no doubt when you have her in the throes of ecstasy, as I know I did when I implemented my specialty.

And may I add, Godiva is some of the finest chocolate ever to quench these thirsty lips... :oops:

As for the cake, we didn't get a chance to incorporate it into our party...maybe next time...but we did make use of a bottle of honey, pouring a tiny reservoir onto the small of her back, and working the sweet liquid over that smooth exterior bordered by a magnificent rump that accentuates her amazing figure with numerous kisses... :twisted:

How irresistible was Godiva Love?

So alluring that I booked a second, short party with her to conclude my visit at the Moonlite, where again she proved to be a most generous lover as we further bathed in each other's affection and explored some options we didn't have time for during our first encounter. :wink:

And I promise you, I'll be making time for a third on my return visit to the Moonlite. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

So if you're pondering a party with Godiva , let me reassure you:

Godiva Love is exquisite. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Godiva Love is affectionate. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Godiva Love is great company. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Godiva Love is music, poetry and art wrapped up in a single being. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Godiva Love is glorious. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

You will connect with her, remember the magic of the occasion as you pine for her long after she's gone. :)

She will transform your black-and-white world into a rainbow of colors and possibilities.

And I am very proud, honored, humbled and privileged to be a Charter Member of the Godiva Love Fan Club

Thank you again, Godiva, for an earth-shattering experience,

Warmest affection,

Nick in T.O. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Hehe TorontoORal... this is a great post! I agree with all the things about Godiva... she is most definitely a sweet heart and VERY relatable! We had several convsersations at the ranch where I deduced that she could be a great girlfriend! hehe.. and what a pretty in pink pic of her! Miss you both and glad you had a great time together! xo

3. :shock: :shock: :shock: Nick you have such a way with words.....you make me want to book myself :shock: :mrgreen:

Im glad you enjoyed your time with me because I know I had a great time with you :twisted: cant wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Awww thank you so much....I had a blast chatting you up....cant wait to see you this summer....fun times ahead!!

5. What a wonderful write up!

Damn, I'm soo jealy..

6. ----------------------------------------Nick! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Best Review Ever Posted !
    You have set the Bar so High on this one
    Nobody will ever be able to match it!
    Some may try ----------But, We will never do it!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ------ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ------ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ------ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ------ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ------ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ------
    We All feel something Special for our Each Lady,
    ----------This Review says It All for Us, ... to Them!
    ------------------------------------------------------------Thank You Nick! :lol:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charlie

7. Quote Nick
    About Godiva; She is so attentive and intense, that when you're with her, the world disappears. I could get lost in her lips for days, her kisses are so warm and tender. And she is so responsive and true, that she leaves no doubt when you have her in the throes of ecstasy, as I know I did when I implemented my specialty.

Nick ..If I could Put the Words together like you 8)

The Ladies would just Start ....undressing when they saw me walking toward them (LOL)

8. who says some of us wouldnt do it anyway....without the words :mrgreen:

9. You better Watch out Young Lady
    I'll take you up on that (LOL)

10. thats the plan :mrgreen: as a matter of fact......you can take me up, down, up, down, up, down on that as much as you like :twisted: :wink: