*******ANNA SUVARI*******

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tmcginmedic, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Greetings and thanks to all who read my trip report!

I was recently looking at the various Bunnies trying to decide who I would like to come and spend time with. While posting to various topics on the message board, Anna Suvari sent me a short sort of “Hello” note. After exchanging private messages over the course of a few days, I knew Ms Suvari was the next lady I needed to visit.

During the back and forth messaging we did, Anna was extremely open to my desires for our time together. She also was able to open my eyes to thoughts about experiencing fun that I had previously been a little shy about. Anna is very attentive both in writing and in person. She truly has the “ah” factor folks; not just in her completely breath taking appearance but with her mind and soul as well.

When I first saw Anna in the Ranch, I had to take a step back she was such a great sight to see. A picture may truly be worth a thousand words; those who have seen her in person already know that Ms Suvari is a sight to behold. No picture can truly do Anna justice.

As for the standard trip report items such as negotiation and skill, I will gladly confirm from my visit with her what has been written time and again that Anna will not let you down. Anna is truly a skillful artist with respect to her abilities. It is very easy to talk to her as well. If you happen to be the nervous type, your concerns will be easily calmed by Anna’s gentle good ways.

Above all else, Anna will make you feel like you’re absolutely Number 1 when you spend time with her. Ms Suvari’s attention to detail is fantastic and her desire to ensure your happiness is clearly a priority for her. No matter what you seek in a visit at the Bunny Ranch, Anna will not disappoint you. Be prepared to open your mind and body as Anna will take you on a fantastic adventure.

Whether this is your 1st visit to the Bunny Ranch or your 101st; Ms Suvari is an excellent choice and you will be happy that you spent time with her.

To Anna, THANK YOU for your sensitive attention and great presence! You are truly a jewel!

Cheers! Tom

2. Great report Tom. I can't wait to spend some time with Anna.

3. Looking forward to covering a few more details with you soon, Tom! You're loads of fun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Tom,

I thank you for the review. I clearly made the right choice with Anna for next month, as it is my first time to Nevada, to the Bunny Ranch, and heck, it's my first time with kissing and sex. She's been more exposed to me writing on the boards than by my PMs though. I tend to be very polite, but less witty in my PMs. LOL.

5. Likewise, humpty! I already have the outfit set aside just for you! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Anna is wonderful, Having been in Tom's place, I can honestly say that Anna is truly an exceptional woman !

7. Thanks for the report Tom. Although I haven't made it out there yet to NV, the one name that keeps popping up in my head to schedule a party with is Anna!

Sounds like you had an amazing time and no one of should be suprised by that!

Thanks again

8. Oh yes!!!!!! It sure makes you look forward to the next time....and the next.....and the next 8) :D :wink:

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

These reviews are very consistent in tone and content when speaking of Anna's reassuring nature, sexual skills, and above all, her overwhelming desire in making the experience one you will never forget. The slight surprise is that it is consistent throughout the years: 2007, 2008, 2009, or 2010. Small wonder she has been voted Courtesan of the Year three years running! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. Tom,I met Anna for the first time in April.All I can say is I agree with you 100%.Anna is truly unique,she makes you feel as though you are the only one for her.I had such a great time I am going back in October to celebrate my birthday with her!

11. Thanks to everyone for the great reviews on Anna, my husband and I have decided to make a trip to the Bunny Ranch. I'm looking very forward to meeting and spending some time with the highly recommended Anna. The time can't come soon enough. :D

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I am certain you'll have an unforgettable experience!

13. You're going to be amazed with Anna. She's incredible !

14. I feel the same way! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Thanks, sweetie! Looking forward to your return! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Agreed 100% ohio guy.

17. She is such a sweetie!

18. Thanks, Barbie! So are you. :D