Any woman curious about a 3some, go with Anna Suvari!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by K&S, Mar 27, 2009.

1. K&S
    Chat with Me

K&S New Member

My fiancée and I have a great relationship and a very fun and active sex life. We frequently discuss our sex fantasies, and a recurring theme for both of us was a 3some with another women. Lovely and sexy wasn't enough for our prospective partner. We also needed discretion, safety, comfort, kindness and a fun personality. Anna Suvari is obviously lovely, very sexy and had all the other attributes we were looking for.

We corresponded via email to get a 'feel' for each others personalities, and that preparation made me confident that Anna was the right lady for us.

Now, I will admit that I was very nervous when I arrived at the ranch. I've never been with a woman before and wasn't sure where to start! We had a drink at the bar, and I quickly felt at ease. She is very articulate and friendly. Negotiations were painless and we freely discussed our likes and dislikes. We agreed on an overnight party, and are so glad we did! A short time was not enough to explore everything we wanted to experience!

Once our party began, Anna took the reins. The 3 of us entered the hot tub and she very gently indoctrinated me with some petting and kissing. We let our fingers do the walking and my man quickly came to attention!!! My nervousness was quickly gone, and we had a tasty Anna sandwich!! I won't go into all the details, but let's say that my man could barely walk the next day!! I was super energized and could have easily kept going!!!

Weeks later we still smile each time of think of Anna! We will deffinetly return for another overnight!

2. You two are among the most delightful people I've met. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to see you, and I can't wait to do it again!

Congrats, again, on your impending marriage! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

3. I want one!

4. After my first visit to see Anna I have decide to have a threesome with Anna as well... :twisted:

Another special redheaded blued bunny is going us as the third....

After reading your review I am looking forward to September even more....

5. It seems the only thing better than having Anna all to yourself is sharing her with your spouse. I better get on that, lol.

6. What fun it was! ;)

To be topped only by next time. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

That it shall... got frosting............ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

8. It'll come before you know it, so enjoy bachelorhood while it lasts! And hurry back already! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I see these husband-wife reviews and it drives me crazy that I can't write one myself. Ah well, maybe some day, right??

10. I don't see you staying on the market long, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

The ultimate male fantasy: a threesome involving two amazing women. :D