REVIEW Cee Mia at Love Ranch Vegas: one of the desert's hidden treasures

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rand McNally, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Cee Mia (who in conversation calls herself Mia) photographs well but pictures give only a glimpse of her gracious personality. She is slender, well proportioned, with classic legs, and a derriere which demands attention. Mia says she hikes, which no doubt contributes to her glowing physical fitness. Her hair is a classy shade of dark brown. She has delightfully natural breasts, commensurate in size to the rest of her, with premium quality nipples. If this reviewer ever gets a sex change he wants breasts like these.

Mia said she weights 130. This reviewer would have guessed less. Mia is 30. More important than calendar age, Mia is mature enough to be totally comfortable with herself and her sexuality. She does not smoke. Her personal grooming is impeccable. This reviewer would happily eat a fried egg off her stomach, or from any other part of her anatomy she volunteered. She has a miniscule strip of pubic hair, nearly impossible to see, but useful as a reference point in certain low visibility situations. Mia has a few tattoos in various places, so small that I don’t recall details. As for piercings, half the fun of such intimate girl-gadgets is finding out for oneself.

This lady is a delightful kisser. Just close your eyes and imagine smooching the girl next door. Even better, leave your eyes open and stare into hers. During sex Mia is stealthy quiet. Mia sneaked in two orgasms while I thought we were still doing foreplay. At one point during our activity Mia positioned herself in a manner which blocked the reviewer’s vision, thus precluding description, but her activities while so positioned were VERY rewarding.

This was this reviewer’s first encounter with Mia, and it left one with the smug feeling that one had made a great choice. Mia is a multifaceted experience, offering both intense sexual pleasure and the emotional satisfaction of spending time with a gracious intelligent person.

2. Thank you so much Rand McNally [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I had a really good time in our adventure. I do hope to see you again.

As I was reading this I began to blush (as usual) :p I have heard that my pictures do me no justice. I am better looking in person lol. Which is good and bad...Bad because when someone new checks out my profile(s) they might either get a good or bad impression and might just say meh. It's good when you meet me because now the fun time begins lol and can see my personality as well :)

BrooklynMoore and Wacky_Jacky like this.
  3. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Great Review @CeeMia And Thank You @Rand McNally For Sharing You Amazing Time Here With The Lovely Ceemia

BrooklynMoore and CeeMia like this.
  4. Thank you for sharing your experience with Cee Mia

CeeMia likes this.
  5. Yes, thank you so much again McNally [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Wacky_Jacky and BrooklynMoore like this.
  6. Come on down and find out what I'm all about. Remember if you are in Vegas you can call the house and schedule a pickup (775)372-5251 Let me take care of you and let's have a good time overall [smilie=call me.gif] Did I mention, I love two girl parties ;)