Aspen Is Awesome

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Hunt13, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

One of the biggest lessons that I’ve learned in life is that you have to seize opportunities when they exist because the future isn’t known to any of us. The opportunity that I seized on was contacting Aspen North and making arrangements to spend some time with her on Labor Day weekend. I have been an admirer of Aspen’s ever since I saw her profile on the message boards and her pictures on Twitter. I have been a fan of not only her pictures but of also what she wrote. I know she is from Alaska but she reminds me of a country girl. When I think of her I keep thinking of the song “Rock My World Little Country Girl”. I saw Aspen, at the bar, on a previous trip to the ranch. When I first saw Aspen up close and in person I thought to myself what a truly stunning beauty this lady really was. I didn’t have a chance to talk with her before I left the ranch that day but that memory of her stayed with me. I’m not sure if it’s her radiant smile that is captured in so many of her photos, her eyes or a combination of both. Whatever it is this lady is a legitimate beauty.

When I first made contact with Aspen she responded quickly. I explained to her that I was in a wheelchair and she responded by saying that she would love to accommodate me and my wheelchair. Aspen and I exchanged some periodic emails over the next weeks before our appointment. Her responses were always timely, friendly and encouraging.

The big day finally came. I arrived at the ranch. Aspen came out and greeted me with a hug and that big beautiful smile of hers. My wish to spend time with her had finally come true. We sat at the bar and talked for a while and then went back to her room. Negotiations were simple and quick. My party with Aspen was absolutely great. She did everything she could to accommodate me, just as she had said in one of her previous emails. Aspen has an amazing sensual touch and was extremely affectionate. This was consistent with what has been written about her in other reviews. Aspen did not disappoint. She did indeed rock my world and as far as I am concerned she provided me with the authentic Girl Friend Experience. If circumstances would have allowed I could have stayed there all day snuggled up close to this beautiful lady. It was hard to leave. For the record, this is also important to mention. I can now confirm from personal experience that Aspen has a magnificent body with some amazing curves. From head to toe this lady is a stunner.

I highly recommend putting Aspen on your wish list of ladies to party with. She’s pretty, she’s caring, she’s adventurous and worth getting to know for a lot of reasons.

John N Ga and Aspen North like this.
  2. Aspen North
    Chat with Me

Aspen North Alaskan Snow Bunny

I wish there was a LOVE button instead. I love this review. I enjoyed both Saturday and Sunday with you. I cant wait to see you in the future.

xoxo

Hunt13 likes this.
  3. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

I can't wait either Beautiful.

Aspen North likes this.