Surprise! ~~~featuring Tamela Lee and Brooke Taylor~~~

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thunderstorm, Oct 5, 2012.

1. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Surprise!

I drove 4 hours to the Bunny Ranch hoping to surprise Tamela. I went to the cashier and asked to to page Tamela, and tell her she had a surprise delivery in the office. Tamela was in there in 5 seconds flat! Both the cashier and I loved the look on Tamela's face. Tamela had no clue I was there. She walks in and a huge smile pops on her face, but also super surprised and confusion was there. It was like her lips knew before her brain said, "Look who is here!"

I handed her two dozen white roses and followed her to her room. We did a quick negotiations and Tamela arranged a room for me. Her client canceled on her so I was a really welcomed surprise, plus she was horny. We kissed a lot. As we undressed, Tamela gave me a few playful swats on the ass and told me my ass was just right to be spanked. She had me bend over the bed with my pants around my ankles and slapped each cheek.

Then I needed to lick her. So I did. I went from her beautiful mouth, to her neck, down to her erect nipple. I teased her, sucking around the nipple but not landing on it. As I got closer, and danced circles around her nipple, she'd let out moans, slightly louder than the last. After playing with her nipples and watching them crinkle to awake-fulness, I went lower. Tamela loves her belly kissed. Then lower. I made a curves around her clit, making her hold her breath, but unfortunately for Tamela, I'm a huge tease. I went down her legs, kissing, nibbling, and sucking to her feet. There I lingered a little bit and then proceeded back up her legs. This time time our common goal was found, and I proceeded to lick her to orgasm. We cuddled, a little, while we rested from her strong orgasms and then it was my turn in a 69. After it was bath time and dinner at the Fricken Fox in Carson City.

The Fricken Fox is a nice, old western type saloon building that houses a sports bar and a restaurant. I had a Fricken Burger with Sweet Potato Fries, and Tamela had a Southwestern chicken soup and honey mustard salad. After, it was off roading and making love as the Sun set on the hills above Carson City. On our way back I was enchanted by the way the setting sun caressed Tamela's hair and face. So beautiful!

Back at the Bunny Ranch, I added more time and Tamela and I had more fun. It ended in the new hot tub, just relaxing, no sex. Just talking by the moon lite and feeling the soothing jets massage our skins. Lastly, Tamela tucked me into bed, and I fell asleep.

The following day, I woke up late. Way, way late for me. I had some breakfast, and hung out in the bar and talked to various people. Waited for Brooke.

Brooke finished a quickie party and was still unsatisfied. So I took her back to her room and satisfied her! After, Brooke was feeling so good, she decided to go home and make some snicker doodles for everyone.

After, it was a good bye party with Tamela. Tamela and I fulfilled a few more of my f^ck it list items. I won't tell you all of what they are, yours are more important anyways. :)

One was, to lick food off of a lady. Tamela had a jar of honey, and placed small dabs at her ankle, which I licked off, at her big toe, which I sucked off, and on her nipples, which I cleaned thoroughly.

Lastly was, The Jockey position. It is like missionary, but instead of her being face up, she is face down. This was a fantastic position, every few thrusts Tamela would arch her ass up a little and I would hit a different spot. Plus she can rub her clit at the same time! We both came hard from this. It was a great memory to think about on the 4hour drive home, thanks Tamela and Brooke!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Splended Review TS!!!

4. I love surprises!!! Thank u sooo much for comng to see me again...and cheering me up!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. I wish I lived that close!!!!!

6. It definitely makes it more convenient but its not completely necessary :wink:

7. Agreed, but for a guy like me who has trouble getting dates, it would be nice. And I wouldn't have to spend the money on plane tickets to get there. I could put that money toward parties instead!!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. Well there are plenty of ladies, including myself, that would love to meet you :wink:

9. Mmmm what a delicious surprise that was!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

hmmm. Tamela, honey, are you suggesting that I should surprise you again? You are extremely smart and difficult to keep secrets from. I was so worried that you would figure me out the whole drive there.

Fate really wanted us to see each other that day, otherwise your other client wouldn't have canceled right as I entered.

11. What a hot combo!

12. Right!? It was meant to be [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Haha, yep...everyone loved the snickerdoodles too, they owe you a thank you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

LOL. Another great skill of the fabulous Brooke Taylor! She's a great cook and baker. So not only can Brooke make tasty things, she is tasty too. Mmmmmm!

Sample Brooke's sweets!

15. I love tasting her :twisted:

16. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I just got to taste Brooke again. Mmmmm tastes great and wholly satisfying!

17. Hehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. I love hearing about the adventures you guys have together they always intrigue me sounds like a fun and sexy time!

19. We always have such a naughty time :twisted:

20. Indeed we do :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. [smilie=i love you1.gif]

22. I think we are overdue for another naughty rendezvous, Tamela, don't you think so? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Way overdue! Who wants to help us with this?

24. Thanks sexy lady :mrgreen:

25. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

26. Heh I love it :mrgreen: