New lineup pages - updated 1/26/2018

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JayJayJay, Jun 22, 2017.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Are we going to get the weekly lineups back on the Bunny Board?

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

At one time we used to get .Lineups posted weekly.Now we do not. Not sure , but back then there was only two houses...The girls who were listed. Were hot linked to their pages..

PhoenixRising likes this.
  3. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

I miss the lineups too. I like who is available before I try to set up an appointment.

4. Agreed with above comments. I did notice that the lineups are now starting to be posted but would suggest adding hour schedules.. i.e. 12 pm to 12 am.. etc

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  5. Yes that would be great , [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Thats so awesome that you like and are looking forward to seeing more of our ladies in the line-up page [smilie=happy.gif]

Lexxi Sparks likes this.
  7. Lexxi Sparks
    Chat with Me

Lexxi Sparks Well-Known Member

Yeah, I appreciate you wanting to know who the new girls are and giving us a chance to meet you. :) I do hope I get to meet you sometime.

8. [​IMG]

"The following error occurred:
    Please enter a message with at least 30 characters."
    – BLAM! You can't tell me what to do, message board!

9. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

this is the fun part you can go to each ranches site to see who's working at each ranch ;)[smilie=happy.gif]

10. I agree the ability to plan leads to much better parties

11. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

All 6 Lineups and Events forum for each brothel now has a current weekly lineup posted as a sticky. I am moderating those 6 Lineups forums and deleting the old lineups to make it easier to read. I think it is the responsibility of each lady to post her own personal schedule like work hours, days off, and times and days when she plans on being or not being at the ranches. Those can change at any time and shouldn't be the responsibility of someone that is just posting who is working that week, especially with the larger 4 brothels where Asia has a lot of other things to do.

What I would like to see is each lady having one personal thread in the Lineups and Events forum where she can post her schedule information if she wants, add links and other posts to her thread that she wants people to see about herself. No spamming with multiple threads by the same lady, only one current thread per lady but allowing for multiple posts on her personal thread. No threads by other board members except those brothel employees posting schedules. If the ladies are not at the ranch but intend to come back their information schedule threads stays in the Lineups and Events forum in case someone wants to contact them for a party in the future, but it's sometimes difficult to figure out who has left permanently since some ladies don't even know if and when they are coming back.

I'm currently experimenting with the events portion of those forums. Right now I have Ashlyn Sparks' thread on Sagebrush Ranch monthly events and Cherry Lane's monthly events for Love Ranch North in their respective Lineups and Events forums as stickies but locked so that they don't get spammed, for information only. Their original threads are in their ranch's general forum so that people can make reply posts to them. That might change, we'll see how it goes. Those 2 are ranch events threads for everyone and not personal advertising threads.

I hope the newer ladies will create one personal thread about themselves in the Lineups and Events forums, but if not at least their name will show up in the weekly lineup sticky posted there.

I'm hoping for eventually something easier to read about which lady is working or will be working at the ranches and available for appointments without having to browse through a lot of different forums and threads and looking at different ranch websites. I would like to see less bumping of ladies' personal threads that are not there at the ranch and more support and encouragement for the newer ladies.

For those that don't know, what I call a thread is a single topic, created by a first post. A thread can have multiple posts made by different board members. If a thread is "locked" no one can make additional posts to the thread until a moderator unlocks the thread.

I'm nowhere near being a new board member, but when I have the time I like to see who the new ladies are at the ranches. For the new board member or lurker, it is all new information for them what they see and read. After a person browses the board and website frequently like on a daily basis, they might want to see who or what they missed maybe after a month or so and which lady is new. I'm trying to make it easier for them to find the ladies they know little or nothing about when they have already researched the other ladies they might have had an interest in and can remember the names of the ladies that they read about.

Any questions, suggestions or opinions?

12. Perseus
    Chat with Me

Perseus Well-Known Member

Excellent suggestions, @isurfer , especially the individual threads for the ladies in the schedule forum. Presently one has to crawl all over the board to try to locate days off and shift times, assuming they are posted somewhere on the board. While shift times are technically not 100% relevant for appointments, it still gives us an idea if the particular lady is a morning person, afternoon person, or a night owl (hoot hoot, night owl = great hooters, heh heh). I would think that the schedule threads are particularly important for the new ladies, as at present the only info we may have is that a new name appears in the line-up thread.

13. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Great suggestion! I appreciate your help in improving the board so us clients and prospective clients can get the info we need in a quick and easy fashion with no spamming.

14. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Yes I agree!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Please restore the weekly lineup list instead of / in addition to the video lineups. Even better would be to add the ladies' regular shift hours, as some of them don't post their hours themselves. And to the lafies who DO keep their schedule and hours updated, thank you!